B2: Chapter Five

HARRY'S POV

"She was pissed mate" I sighed as Tommo handed me a drink.

"Yea, well Johanna is too" he scoffed. "We're pretty much rocking in the same boat. Cheers mate" we clicked our glasses.

"Pipe up you sad bums" Liam flopped down beside us. "This is a party, a costume party at that. Meaning that you could potentially sleep with any girl here and not suffer from the consequences, well except you H, we can clearly see who you are"

"Good, because I'm not sleeping with anyone that isn't Olivia Shaw" I huffed before standing. "I think it's time for me to g-" and then I saw her.

"Is that-"

"Yeah, it is. I gotta"

"Go mate" Liam interjected.

"I'll see you guys in a few" I smiled as I waked towards her.

"Oh and H, you know that room that I never let you and tommo in, well here's the key" he yanked it from his neck and dropped it in my hand. "Everything in the room is sterilized and clean, and there's a fresh box of condoms if you wanna be safe"

"Thank you, but I don't need sex toys for this" I chuckled. "But I do hope you'll let me borrow one thing"

"What?"

"The ropes" a wicked smile came over his face as I mentioned them.

"Same room, left closet" he clasped a hand on my shoulder. "Good luck"

"Thanks mate"

I searched through the crowds looking for that face that I know I seen.

"Where is she?" I whispered to myself.

"Where's who? The woman of your dreams? Cause if so she's right here" a woman overheard me and swung herself to the front of me moving her body wildly.

"No, excuse me I'm looking for someone"

"And it seems like you found her sweetness, I'm Katie" she was a tall legged woman wearing a skimpy cowgirl costume and using a rip-off country accent. Nine years ago, I would've slept with her and then kicked her to the curb. But I'm not who I was nine years ago, I would like to think— I'm better.

"Ma'am, I am one hundred percent serious when I tell you that I am looking for someone"

She grabbed my arms. He was so tell the she didn't even have to stand on her tip toes. She was just about five inches smaller then me.

"I'm sure whoever your looking for can't be better than me"

I laughed. Not just any laugh, but a genuinely hearty. Because in every single way—Livy will simply always be better than everyone.

"Why are you laughing?" She sounded offended.

"Love, let me break this down to you. I don't know who you are, and I don't want to. The woman that you just spoke about is the mother of my children and my ex-wife whom I still and always will love and care for. So in every way she is better than you, in every way she is better than every woman I've ever know. Because she has something that you never will" I grabbed her hands and pushed them off of me. "My heart. And until I take my last breath, that it where it will remain" I smiled thinking of her. "So please, get off of me" she backed off slowly. "Thank you"

I seen her walk into the house, I followed. She walked up the stairs clearly looking for the bathroom. She asked and strangely familiar man, know I've seen him somewhere. She followed his directions and closed the door behind her.