Chapter Fifty-Three

[HARRY'S POV]

I've been watching her sleep for hours. The nurses came by and checked her out and decided that if she awoke she could be discharged. But I was still holding her hand and she wasn't holding mine. A large part of me believed that she so easily slipped back into the coma. Another part hoped that she'd wake up and show me those beautiful eyes.

I stood up releasing her hand. Maybe I should just come to terms with losing her; maybe, just maybe then things would be easier.

As my fingers draw away from hers I felt her grab me. I've never felt such reassuring touch. I looked back down at her and saw those eyes. Those big brown wide eyes. She looked so well rested now, so beautiful. I've never h=seen her look this rested. She had no bags under her eyes, nothing.

"So what are you gonna say something or..." before she could finish her sentence I attacked her lips with such force. Such passion. And the feel of her against me, the feel of her kissing me back, the feel of her warmth started to make my heart go rapid. "I've missed this" she pulled away breathless.

"You knew you were in a coma?" and she nodded.

"I don't know how but there was a strange reassurance to the topic" she whispered. As I started to pull away from her she grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer. "I've been away from you for so long" she pulled me again and I jumped over her and onto the empty spot next to her in the bed. "I love you"

"I love you more" tears started to fill her eyes as she breathed in my scent.

"You smell so good, it's been forever since I've smelt you" she giggled at how strange the sentence sounded. "Where are the kids?"

"At home"

"Home" she smiled leaning into me. "Home"

"Speaking of home. Now that you're awake and hopefully feeling rested, you can be discharged. You're free to come home" I nudged her head with mine and she tilted her head up towards mine. "You can come home"

"I would love nothing more" she smiled. I've never seen her eyes glow like this. She looks more beautiful than ever. It's like every single feature of her face is highlighted. Everything. "I wanna go now"

I nodded and slipped out of the bed and to a bag full of clothes. I had brought it in a couple months after she went into the coma. I had hoped that having them near her would jolt her back, but I assume that was stupid.

I pulled out one of her favorite button ups of mine and a pair of Nike shorts. I laid them out in front of her along with her favorite pair of slides.

"Thank you" then started to strip off of her clothes. And to see her body, after a year of not seeing it made me instantly turn around and hide my arousal.

"No, not here" I pulled my pants in hopes of loosening them. "Oh god" I moaned at the tightening.

"Harry what's wrong?" She spoke and touched my shoulder.

"Nothing" I turned to her and pulled her close to avoid her looking down.

"Are you sure?" She asked doubting me with question.

"Yeah, positive" I moved away from her. She grabbed my arm and pushed herself on me. The action itself was enough to make me wanna through her into the bed and have my way with her. "What-what are you doing?"

"Never mind" she released me and took a deep breath.

An hour had passed. She had been discharged and now we were on our way home. A word with so much more meaning again.

I hadn't told anyone she was awake but I told mum to make sure that everyone was over.

We pulled into the driveway to absolutely no cars. I had assumed either they weren't here or mum picked everyone up to make sure they We there promptly and to spend the night. Their all gonna want to after seeing her.

"I'm back" I yelled as I opened the door.

"We're in the den" Shawn yelled back.

I put my finger over my mouth and shh'ed her with a smile. She nodded and followed after me quietly.

"You ready?"

"Just give me a couple minutes" she heaved. "I'll be right in"

"Alright" I shrugged. "They love you, everything will be fine" I whispered and then headed in.

I took a seat and mentally thanked myself for putting the couch against the wall. No of them will except this.

[OLIVIA'S POV]

I know their my family, I know that they've been through a lot this past year. But what if... what if they don't want me back? What if my kids think I abandoned them? What would I do?

Suddenly all of my worst fears started to creep into my head.

I took a deep breathe before forcing myself through.

End of Chapter