Chapter Five

OLIVIA'S POV

The world slowed. My hearts speed decreasing and for a moment it paused. The world was silenced.

"He has a wife, Livy! A wife! Did he tell you? Hello? Hello!" My hand slipped down to my thigh. I held the phone tightly but it soon slipped from my grip and to the floor. I heard the elevator ding and Harry say goodbye to whom I assume was his sister still. He walked upstairs. He walked to the room I was in. He walked to me.

"Hey, you alright?" He questioned. I flinched at his voice. "Hello? Olivia?"

"I need to go home." I walked out of the room as quick as I could looking for all of my stuff. I found the outfit from the day of the assault, and the outfit that I wore yesterday. "I'm leaving," I stuffed my legs into the pants I was wearing earlier.

"Why? What happened?" He scrunched his eyebrows together holding his hands out walking closer to me. As if it were a reflex I slapped him. And not a girly slap but one of those that leave you with sharp stinging pain. "What the hell?" He held his face gently wincing.

"Don't you asshole!" I grabbed my purse and headed for the elevator pressed the button waiting impatiently for the ding. Just when I stepped in, I felt a hand yank me out.

"No, why in the hell did you just slap me?" He pinned me against the wall gently yet forcibly. And I have to admit I tried hard to fight the urge to be turned on. He held me to where I couldn't escape but his touch was so demanding. "What did I do?"

"You're married!" I tried to move away but he held me there.

"And you thought that was a good reason to slap me!" I looked at his cheek to see the redness even worse than before.

"And you thought it wasn't!" I looked away avoiding his gaze.

"Why does it matter? Look at me when I'm talking to you." He yelled. His eyes darkened and his grip became tighter. I squirmed in discomfort.

"Harry, you're hurting me," I whimpered out. His eyes looked down and his lips parted. His grip loosened but not enough for me to escape.

"I'm sorry," he said softly. I could barely hear him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I scoffed.

"Because..." he dropped his hands from me and backed away. I waited for him to finish his sentence be he didn't.

"Because of what?" I started. His eyes flicked up towards mine.

"Because you and I, we are not together, and never will be. So in conclusion, I don't have to tell you shit! This was a mistake," He pinched the bridge of his nose and clenched his eyes shut. His green eyes were full of pain. I felt twinges of pain in my heart.

"How dare you dismiss us so quickly!" My voice cracked as it raised.

"You mean nothing to me!" A vein in his throat popped out.

"I-I," I cleared my throat.

"Don't apologize," he put his hands on his hips looking away from me.

"I wasn't going to. I need to leave," I said quietly.

"Yeah, you do" he snapped. "Charles is outside to take you to the bar so you can get your car," he walked up the steps slowly. I expected him to look back for me to see his face one last time but he didn't he kept walking.

The car ride was awkward. The person in the passengers kept making passes at me. I walked to my car to see a small sticky note on my window.

"It's not over, princess. I'll see you soon, okay? Shawn."