Kissing And Winning

Comincia dall'inizio

"Oh, shut up, Tommy." Newt chuckles lightly, sitting down next to Minho. "Now it's just you and Teresa."

Thomas nods and leaves his friends to try to find the black haired girl he's grown to love as much as he loves sandwiches (okay, maybe more).

"Teresa?" He calls in a sing song voice, walking slowly through the grass full of dry leaves. "It's just the two of us now, you can prepare yourself to lose." He continues, looking around himself for any sign of the beautiful girl whose skin is as pale as the sun.

In the other hand, Teresa can't help but giggle softly as she watches Thomas walking mindlessly and lost in the woods, occasionally calling out for her name.

She looks around the boy, seeing that a tree is right behind him, and she knows this is the perfect time for their plan to be executed.

"Tere-" Thomas is interrupted when he feels himself being pushed against what he thinks is a tree trunk, falling down involuntarily due to the sudden movement.

But, he still has his gun.

He adjusts his eyes to see the girl with beautifull bright blue eyes staring directly at his brown, soft ones.

Thomas then realizes she's on top of him as well, sitting on his lap.

He takes this as his best opportunity.

He gently tightens his grasp on the pistol, lifting it softly so he can at least protect himself.

But, of course, he is stopped.

"No, no, no, no..." Teresa says softly, her voice so sweet that causes Thomas to mindlessly let go of his gun.

"What are you doing?" Thomas whispers as he sees a curious expression and a small smirk forming on Teresa's face.

She leans in closer, not fully to connect her lips with his, but still close the way their foreheads touch.

"Um... okay..." Thomas whispers while a small chuckle leaves his mouth, the game and the fixed idea of never losing a single one (which is true) vanishing from his mind almost immediately.

Instead, he focuses on the girl in front of him, remembering how much he loves her.

"Are you gonna do anything or-"

He's interrupted once again when Teresa leans in completely, kissing the boy she cares about the most in the world softly.

She takes this to her advantage.

It's hard to concentrate on any other thing while kissing her boyfriend, but she's used to multitasking.

She grabs her gun slowly as she kisses Thomas once again, and she brings it up enough to hit Thomas if she shoots.

And she does.

A loud sound is heard and soon Thomas' shield is filled with bright colored paint.

"Oh... you've gotta be kidding me." He mumbles in between kisses, the two pulling away afterwards as Teresa laughs loudly at Thomas' defeated expression.

"That's cheating! You cheated, that's not fair!" Thomas complains, crossing his arms on his chest, avoiding eye contact with a smiley Teresa sitting on his lap.

"I didn't cheat. It was you who got distracted." Teresa objects, enjoying the moment where she finally wins a game against her boyfriend.

"Because you distracted me." He continues, his effort to win her argument making her laugh even more.

"Oh, Tom, did I?" She asks jokingly, looking one more time at the pouting boy in front of her, before taking him into a sweet embrace.

"Poor Tom, lost a game of Paint Ball because his girlfriend distracted him, so sad." Teresa says in a baby voice, tickling him on his neck with her breaths.

"But I love you." She whispers as the moment of victory disappears and she's left in the arms she only feels safety in. Thomas finally embraces her back tightly.

"Yeah, yeah... you're lucky I love you too." He whispers back, a smile forming on his face.

And soon Minho and Newt join the two lovebirds, with Minho still bickering with Newt over being shot by him and losing the game, while Teresa brags about winning and Thomas occasionally frowns as reality kicks in.

A/N

Heyyooo how are you?
Hope you guys like this chapter as much as I liked writing it!

Love you! ❤