Crystal let a stutter, "Uh, my past is not one that I want to remember. I have hidden away because of how my village was viewed." Crystal felt the soft touch of Morgana's fingers. Crystal stood up quickly. "My lady, you must go to dinner, Uther is expecting you and Arthur." A blush covered her cheeks, was what is Morgana doing? Crystal never got flustered. Crystal followed Morgana, to where Uther was.

"May I present the Lady Morgana, my ward and her servant Crystal," Uther announced. Crystal curtsied and glared a bit at the affection that Valinet displayed to Morgan's through a kiss on her fair hand. Uther boasted, "I saw you completing today. I saw you watching. I understand the tournament of champions has the honor of escorting my lady to the feast." Crystal let out a sigh and felt Gwen place a hand on her arm and pulled her away. She looked up to see Morgana smiling at Valiant which was a sign of her attraction.

"Crystal, I am well aware that you have strong feelings for Morgana. When you must help dress her you always have a faint blush on her cheeks." Gwen said. Crystal let a little sigh.

"Gwen, this is a double taboo. First, I am only a maid and she is the ward of the king. Second, we are both women. Marriage is supposed to be between a man and a woman to the royals." Crystal whispered, trying not to sound sad to Gwen. Crystal looked up as Morgana came over to the two after she had a brief conversation with Arthur.

"Could Arthur be any more annoying? He believes he will win the tournament because he had won the tournament last year. I believe Valiant will win." Morgana said and let out of one of her real smiles. After the feast, Morgana dismissed Gwen for the night and Crystal followed her to her room.

"Please stay with me, again. Morgana said, her eyes in a begging motion.

Coventina let out a quiet sigh.

"Morgana, what if the guards caught us in the same bed?" Crystal asked with a worried tone. Morgana took her hand again. "Crystal, please do not worry. Last night was the first time I had not had a single nightmare in many moons. You are my last remedy." Morgana explained and placed a little kiss on Crystal's cheek. Crystal almost started to stutter but kept her mouth shut and just nodded and waited for Morgana to change before charging herself.

The moon hung high in the sky as Coventina was sound asleep in Morgana's bed. Underneath her eyes, they opened slightly revealing golden irises.

Screams were heard throughout Camelot as knights dressed in chainmail with a red tree Crest on their chests stormed through the gates. Coventina looked into a mirror at herself. She looked different. Her hair was much longer than it was now. She was dressed in a white dress. Someone came up from behind and she turned to see Morgana who was in a ravishing gown of white as well.
"Come along, my love. It is time for our coronation and wedding." She said in a much darker tone. Coventina had nodded her head and followed Morgana who had held her hand tightly and placed a quick passionate kiss on her lips.
The pair entered the throne room hearing Uther scream in anger. Coventina looked to see Utter being held down by two knights. Morgana spoke, "But I do. I am your daughter after all."

Coventina sat up, letting out a gasp. She had been having a lot of nightmares recently, but she knew they were really visions.

The next day, Crystal followed Morgana into the arena again, sitting with her. As normal, Arthur beat his opponent, and then Valiant came into the arena and started to fight Sir Ewan. He knocked down Sir Ewan, whose helm rolled off. Valiant pinned him down with his shield.

"Strike him," Valiant commanded. Crystal couldn't believe her eyes when she thought she saw serpents come out of the shield.

A Serpent bit Sir Ewan. Valiant hit him and stood up. The crowd cheered loudly.   Arthur and Merlin looked to see Sir Ewan lying motionless on the ground.