22

Amir lifted Delicious's weak body and walked her over to the 5 piece sectional in the bathroom. Though it was a bathroom it was large enough to be a master bedroom. There was a desk, a couple of TVs and even a kitchen. It felt more like a small apartment than a bathroom. And a the toilet being right next to the door made it feel so unconventional and so unusual. Whoever built this bathroom had to be on drugs. Delicious could continue to see flying objects and great lights beaming brightly through the window as Amir lifted her up further into the room. 

"Where the fuck am I?" Delicious thought to herself as a confused formed on her face as she furrowed her eyebrows. Gently, putting his arms around Delicious's legs, Amir placed Delicious on the couch. Delicious felt her body weight sink into the couch as Amir gently slide his hand underneath her legs. Amir used his middle and index fingers to run his fingers on her thighs and knee caps as he circled and drew lines on her body. 

Delicious felt Amir touching her to close and snarled aggressively with a hoarse voice," Don't touch me!"

Amir quickly lifted both his palms in the air as if he had been burnt  from touching fire and replied," I was just helping you sit down I wasn't trying to do anything."

Delicious gave Amir a really nigga look as she titled her head and huffed. Amir sucked his teeth seeing Delicious act so dramatically. Shaking his head, Amir also sat down on the couch but made sure he sat close to Delicious. 

Frowning, Delicious placed her hand out and blurted out," I know your ass ain't sitting right here next to me?"

"I am sitting next to you and what the fuck is the problem with me sitting here with you Delicious!" Amir emphasized in a annoyed tone as he turned to look at Delicious. Delicious looked at Amir with a angry expression and pressed her tongue against her cheek while she huffed. Shaking her head, Delicious looked down at her naked body than at Amir and shook her head once again in disappointment.

Amir saw Delicious's expression and began to get nervous. Placing his pinky in his mouth, Amir began to bite his nails in a antsy. Spitting his nail out of his mouth, Amir moved onto his ring finger and began chewing. Amir opened his mouth and pressed his nail between his upper and lower teeth. Biting down, Amir felt the nail break and ripped the nail off. A slight pause formed than a awkward silence ensued which caused Amir and Delicious to not speak. Amir bite his nails while Delicious sat there with a disappointed look while looking at Amir. Amir could not even maintain contact with Delicious as he kept constantly blinking and shaking on the couch.

"I guess it's to tell you the truth Delicious but I am afraid you will not be able to handle it," Amir replied seriously breaking the silence. Delicious clenched her jaw and felt tears prick her eyes but she refused to cry.

"Tell me the truth Amir?" Delicious gritted out as she gave Amir another sharp glare. "Who the hell are you? And where am I? I am so tired of you beating around the bush with me Amir! You have been lying for so long and all I could do was say nothing! But today is my breaking point! Tell me the truth!"

Amir gave a small chuckle and used his left hand to wipe his nose and mouth when he heard that sentence. Delicious could visibly see the nervousness from Amir and her stomach dropped. Was the truth that scary?

"It does not matter whether I can handle it or not Amir! Tell me the damn truth," Delicious yelled at Amir with a shaky voice. Amir was taken a back and jumped up when he heard her yell so loud. Her yelling echoed through out the bathroom causing Amir to wince as he held his ear.

Delicious widened her eyes and gave Amir a fierce glare as she began to feel her anger rising. She wanted to jump up from the couch and strangle Amir and harm him for hurting her and putting her in this situation. Amir saw Delicious's reaction and had a feeling that he pushed her to her breaking point and sighed. This was all his fault all of it. Seeing Amir not even say anything made Delicious angry. All he was doing was biting his fingers as she tried to communicate with him.