21

Silence. Delicious found herself at the bottom of the 15 feet deep bathtub. Bubbles exited from both her nose and her mouth as she slowly allowed her body to sink to the ground. Her body became weightless and lifeless as she drifted at the bottom of the tub. Slowly and gently, Delicious's body sunk with no struggle.

There was nothing to hear neither was there anything to say, it was like Delicious's body surrendered itself to the situation that it was in and that was the deep bathtub. Slightly, leaning her head back at 90 degree angle, Delicious felt the water surround every cavity inside of her body. Her nose, mouth, and ears were no exception. 

Delicious became one with the water as she descended into this deep abyss. Every single shift and turn of the water was felt by her which caused her frail body to tremble. Delicious started to disassociate as she released herself to the water. Her mind, her body, her soul it all belonged to the water. There was no use in fighting it. Fighting brought in more problems. Relaxing every muscle in her body, Delicious truly let herself go.

Her small eyes became enlarged as she opened them. Delicious did not blink and it was almost as if she forgot to breathe. At the space, time, and moment Delicious was not going to do anything but just let herself go. Delicious slowly started to think of the happy moments  when she was a child and her father used to teach her how to play soccer or the time he taught her how to cook. A smile formed on Delicious's face as her lifeless body waded in the water.

However, good times do not last forever. Suddenly, a dark memory of Delicious getting beat by Kris flashed in front of her eyes causing her to scream loudly under water. The water began to tremble as large pockets of air exited Delicious's mouth. Delicious gasped under water and noticed that she was deep inside of a dark tub and began to panic.

More air bubbles started to be released from Delicious and she suddenly felt as if she could not breathe. Delicious put her hand around her neck and felt as if she was going to panic. Delicious screamed but suddenly felt something tugging down her right leg.

Looking down, Delicious saw Kris staring at her with bloody eyes. Delicious screamed and began to cry and began to tremble. Suddenly, Delicious wanted to pray and get away from Kris or whatever vision she was having. Shaking her head, Delicious quickly swam up to the surface full of adrenaline. Reaching the surface, Delicious gasped out loudly.

All the muscles in her body ached and began to scream in pain. Delicious cursed to herself and slowly swam to the edge of the pool. Gasping and taking deep breaths of air, Delicious began to cough out water from her lungs. Her body trembled as she began to hack up water from her body.

Slowly grabbing her shaky right hand Delicious touched her forehead and continued to cough. Loudly coughing, Delicious moved her hand now to her chest and started to thank God that she did not die from drowning. A physical agony rushed over Delicious's body causing her to wince and lower her head as cried out.

Every muscle and bone in her body began to twinge as she leaned on the edge of the bathtub. Delicious attempted to lift her hand over the edge of the bathtub to get out of it but her hand began to tremble and a pain deep inside of her bones caused her to stop.

"Fuck!" Delicious cried out. Physically and mentally she felt so weak to even move. Gently throwing her head into the water, Delicious decided that she was going to float on her back. The torment from the pain was too much to bare. Delicious found herself floating in a large French style bathroom with both of her hands to her side and her legs far apart. Looking up at the ceiling, she noticed a large mural of a the ocean and the aquatic animals in them. This mural caused Delicious to chuckle because this was the first time she had seen this.

"Where the hell am I?" Delicious asked herself as she continued to float. Taking a sniff, Delicious's face fell and she grimaced. The strong smell of medicinal plants and ointments filled her nose almost making her vomit. Some of the bathtub water got in her mouth and Delicious accidentally ingested it and also grimaced, it had a taste of medicinal plants.