Chapter 4

"Sometimes, I find that music is so much more attractive than love. I don't know... It's like some kind of euphoria, that love can't bring to you."

[picture on the side is their maths teacher, Ms. Amber. I love her, she's so pretty! hehe]

Well, don't forget to vote and comment. Enjoy chapter 4!:)

*

Chapter 4 (edited)

As I am walking down the hall, I feel like someone staring at me. Well, I guess I know who.

I wonder why I just can't get Xander's face out of my head althought we just met a few minutes ago. I don't know why but I find him amusing. He's just so different from Adrian. He looks so mysterious and hot with his bad boy aura. I am blushing right now but then I hear someone clears her throat.

"Ehem why are you blushing?" Christa poking my cheek.

"No-nothing I-I was just thinking." I say and staring down the floor.

"Thinking about what?" she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Hey Christ could you walk faster?! We're going to be late! And it's Ms. Amber's class I don't want to be late. She's sexy yet fierce ya know." Colton says

"Chill! We bring the new girl she won't get angry with us. She'll thank us that we bring her and friends with Eleanor."

"But-"

"Just shut up and walk to the class!" Xander orders. I startle, I want to look at his face behind me but I am just too scared. So I just keep walking to the class with Christa tugging my hand.

*

"Well well well boys and Christa, you're almost late. 1 more minute and the bell is going to ring," a beautiful young woman that probably was 23 or 24 years old talks to us right after we step our feet to the class.

"But we aren't late, are we miss? You just came here too early. By the way you look beautiful as always, miss." Colton says and winks.

She rolls her eyes and sighs, "everybody take a seat and get ready. And oh! I forgot that we have a new friend here." She smiles at me.

"Please introduce yourself in front of the class, Miss...?" She asked. "Eleanor Crawford," I answer quietly.

"I'm Miss Amber your maths teacher for this semester," she replies.

"Good luck introducing yourself. Don't be shy honey," Christa whispers to me. Christa, Xander, Carsten and Colton are walking to their seats at the back of the class while I am here, being so nervous to introduce myself in front of the class.

I look ahead and see everyone staring at me. "U-umm hi my name is Eleanor Crawford. I'm seventeen years old and I just moved here," I introduce shyly while playing with my fingers.

I feel someone is staring at me intently. I search for the gaze and I meet with Xander's blue eyes. He is staring at me intensely like he is waiting for something to happen. I am blushing like crazy, I can't help but stare back. Why does his gaze and eyes always trap and freeze me?

"Nice honey. Take a seat!" Miss Amber says and smiles sweetly. "Thank you miss," I say quietly and see Christa waving her hands to me and pointing the seat beside her. If I sat beside her, I would be sitting between Christa and Xander. But if I didn't, I wouldn't be sitting.

So I am walking to back of the class and keep my gaze to the floor because Xander keeps staring on every move I make. I am sitting at the chair and that is when Miss Amber starts the class. "So guys, please open page 3."