Chapter 7

Chapter 7

It's been a week, I have tried everything to avoid Xander but I end up spending most of my time with him and the gang.

Xander will wrap his arms around my shoulder and I always excuse myself to the library and to the toilet for a long time.

I don't even try to talk to him, I just nod my head whenever he asks me things. I think I piss him off because he sometimes looks mad and ready to blow up.

It is lunch, I decided that I don't eat lunch Christa and the boys because I'm going to the library. I am looking for a novel at the library when someone brushes my hair off my neck and kisses it.

I gasp and look behind me.

"Hi baby girl," Xander smiles and shows his dimples. "Hi" I answer breathlessly.

"How you doing, beautiful?" He asks while stroking my cheek. I try to lean away from his touch by grabbing his hand that is on my cheek and but I can't get away from him. 

"I-I probably should go. I-I should go to-" 

"Go to where Eleanor? Library? Toilet? For how long?" He askes me with serious voice and anxious eyes. He trapped me between the library aisle, again. "What's wrong with you?" He narrows his eyes.

"I-I don't know," I say quietly and avoid his eyes on me. 

"Look at me"

"No"

"Eleanor," he growls.

"Please just let me go" I try to push him away but then he grips my chin lightly, tilting my face up to meet his captivating blue eyes,

"Hey baby look at me."

And so I do look at him.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" He tilts his head as he looks at me with curiosity brimming his eyes. The look on his face as he searches my own is a look full of wonder.

He is searching my face for an answer. I bite my lip, scared and embarrassed to answer. 

Then he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling my body against his, strokes his thumb on my waist and licks his bottom lip.

"Hmm? Why baby?"

"I-I thought you don't want me around you," I say quietly.

"And why do you think that?" He raises his eyebrow.

"Becauseyoudontkissmeanymore," I say quickly hoping he didn't hear it.

"What?" Xander smirks, an amused gleam appeared on his face, acts like he didn't hear it.

"You must be heard it Xander," I pout.

"No I didn't," he smirked.

"Then I better get going then," I pushes him away but when I place my hands on his chest to push him, he has grabbed both of my hands in his own and held them to his chest. 

I squirm away from his grasp on my hands and try to wriggle out from under his muscular body which now has pinned me against the school library aisle, again.

He pushes harder against me, forcing me to stop moving and lowers his gaze to my eyes, I'm again, being the shy girl I am, avert my gaze away from him. 

He whispers on my ear, still holding my hands.

"Do you know why I don't want to kiss you after the incident we had at this library last week?" 

"N-no"

"Because I don't want being too fast on you by kissing you. I have no control when I'm near you. I want to kiss you for hours and keep you with me always. I'm being selfish when it comes to you. I know it's only 2 months since we've known each other but God Eleanor, I want you."