Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you!:)

*

"Christaaa!" Colton whines from the family room. "What?!" Christa yells from the kitchen. "Could you please take some pillow and snacks?" 

"I'll take the snacks!" I reply and walk into the kitchen to grab some chips and sodas. "You wait for the popcorn and I'll take these," Christa says and I nod.

I am standing now in the kitchen waiting for the popcorn to be done cooking while Christa puts the snacks to the family room and grabs some pillows and blankets. "Ellie!" Colton yells. "Yes?" I reply back.

"What movie?" 

"You pick doesn't matter to me!" With that I get a huff in return. Another minute pasts and the popcorn is finally done. I open the bag and pour it into a big bowl, start eating it piece by piece. 

When I come back, Colton and Christa have 5 different movies. "Are you ready?" Christa asks happily.

"For what?" I raise my eyebrow. "Superheroes marathon!"

It's been 2 hours and we have finished watching the first movie which is X-men First class. 

It's 10 pm and now Christa, Colton and me are still watching The Avengers. It's the second movie we have watched since Xander and Carsten gone. I don't feel like watching it because all I think about is Xander. I sigh.

"Hey girl, why are you being so quiet?" Christa nudges me. 

"Well, she IS indeed a quiet girl," Carsten grins at me.

"Nothing. I just feel... sleepy," I fake a smile. "Ah me too. Let's go to bed!" Christa yawns, turns off the dvd player and the tv before the movie ends. 

"Seriously? It's still 10 pm!" Colton whines. "Yes I know. I don't know why I feel tired and sleepy so sudden," Christa shrugs.

"How about you Colton? You don't want to sleep?" I ask him while cleaning up food, drinks and everything  from the family room.

"I'm not sleepy yet," he smiles. Well this is the first time I see Colton smiles because he usually smirks and grins. And boy, he looks cute when he smiles. I giggle and he looks at me weirdly. 

"What?"

"You look cute when you smile. Better than when you grin or smirk," he raises his eyebrow. "Hmm if Xander hears this he won't be really happy knowing that you say another boy is cute," he smirks. 

"Whatever," I scoff and go to Christa's bedroom. I still can hear Colton's laugh.

I knock Christa's bedroom door and waiting for her reply. "Yes come in girl!" She shouts.

"Hi" I smile. "Your phone keeps ringing. There are 5 messages from your boyfriend and 3 missed calls," Christa says while playing with her phone.

Oh my this is not good.

"He is not my boyfriend," I mumble, takes my phone for her desk and Christa scoffs. 

"Are you kidding? For how long have you known each other?"

"Months... He never asks me out," I say sadly.

"What?!" Christa yells. "Please don't yell. I don't want Colton listens any of these," I beg her.

"Okay okay," she starts to talk quietly. "So what are you both actually? Friends?" She rolls her eyes.

I cover my body with a blanket. "Well, I don't know. I don't want to talk about it."