Welcome Home

Anna and Britt decided to have a welcome home party for Hailee they decided to throw it at Anna's place so that the boys could see her. Chrissie and Kelley were setting up the welcome banner with Jake while Anna and Britt were setting food up in the kitchen.

Britt: Have you told Jake your secret yet?

Anna: I told him a few days ago.

Britt: How did he take it?

Anna: He's really happy.

Britt: See I told you he would be happy.

Anna: I was just scared.

Britt: I know you were you didn't plan for this.

Anna: We did not plan for this but I'm excited.

Britt: Me too.

Jake: Alright the banner is up, how's it going in here can I help with anything? 

Anna: We have it under control you can go upstairs and get the boys ready.

Jake: Sounds good I'll be back.

Britt: How are you getting Hailee here?

Anna: I told her that Ethan really wanted to see her.

Britt: Nice playing the Ethan card I laughed as I put another tray of food out.

Anna: Shouldn't Rebel be here by now?

Britt: I just texted her she is two minutes away.

Anna walked into the family room to see if everything was ready when she walked in Anna C. and Shelley had just finished picking up the toys and putting them away.

Anna: I would have done that.

Shelley: It's fine we got it.

Anna: Thanks.

Anna's phone went off it was a text from Hailee saying she would be there in 10 minutes. There was a knock on the door Britt answered and saw Rebel standing there. 

Britt: Come in she will be here in 10.

Rebel: Sorry I'm late. 

Britt: It's fine everything is ready.

Rebel walked in and gave Anna a hug.

Anna: How have you been?

Rebel: Good, you?

Anna: Busy I laughed Ethan started school.

Rebel: Wow they are getting big.

Anna: They are, wait till you see them Jake is getting them ready.

Everyone gathered in the family room waiting for Hailee to arrive. Jake was still upstairs with the boys. Anna heard a knock on the door and went to answer it.

Anna: Hey thanks for coming.

Hailee: No problem what's going on you said Ethan wanted to see me is everything ok?

Anna: Yeah everything is fine he missed you a lot come on in.

Hailee walked into the house Anna took her coat they walked to the family room together, and everyone yelled surprise.

Hailee: You guys didn't have to this.

Anna: We wanted to.

Hailee: You guys are the best thank you.

Britt: Anything for you.

Anna: Ok so there is another reason for this party Hailee I told you I had a surprise for you on the phone so now you will find out what it is.