Jay's betrayal

After the bank robbery the ninja couldn't believe what they saw. Cole was heartbroken and upset Jay would do this but deep down he still loved him. They went back to the bounty and Cole glare at Kai. Kai was doing his hourly training then Cole pin him to the deck of bounty growling.

Cole "This is your fault! If you hadn't picked on him or anything then he still be here!"

Kai "What are you talking bout?! I haven't done anything to Jay!"

Zane "jay has been put under someone named Nadakhan control."

Cole "And its your fault. you never cared for him or anyone but yourself. Your nothing but a selfish idiot. You'll never be loved by anyone cause of your stupid selfish actions. You have no right to talk down on Lloyd. Lloyd has never done anything but been kind truthful and more of a friend. If i catch you hurting him I will brake every bone in your body."

He let him down then punch him in the gut and Kai coughed in pain and drop to his knees. Cole grunts holding his wound. Zane and Lloyd take him to the infirmary. Zane patch him up and sigh. Lloyd rub his back and small smile. He went to the war room and see Nya.

Nya "What happened?"

Lloyd "Jay attacked us. He meet up with some guy named Nadakhan and now Cole is injured. I wish i knew who he was cause his name sounds familiar but i don't know him.

Nya "Cole's hurt?"

Lloyd "He's recovering. Will you help me track down Jay?"

Nya "Sure."

They track Jay down meanwhile Cole and Zane were talking.

Zane "Cole, it's not good for you to move your very injured."

Cole "But Jay...is out there alone with...Nadakhan guy and i'm stuck here in recovery. I...I miss him."

Zane "We all do Cole."

Cole cries and Zane frowned. He pat his back. After talking for a while Zane left Cole to rest and went to see Kai. Kai was in his room upset that Cole Cole attacked him like that. Zane knocks and went in.

Kai "Go away, unless you want to yell at me too."

Zane "Kai why do you hate Cole and Jay for being together."

Kai "Cause same sex couples...are wrong and they can't do what opposite sex couples can. They aren't even aware that they confuse kids. Can they take care of kids? Can they even have kids? What if their kids start questioning their sexuality?

Zane "Cole and Jay will make the decisions. they will choose how to raise their child. If such problems occur we are their to support them. They need us. we promised to be there for each other."

Kai look away huffing and Zane frown sighing. He left his room then Kai frown and sigh. Meanwhile Cole sneaks through the bounty and put a not on the fridge. Nya walk up to him and was a little suspicious bout what he was doing.

Nya "Cole your suppose to be in bed."

Cole "I have to go save Jay. Its your fault too. If you hadn't kissed me then he still be here."

Nya "But i love you too."

Cole "But I don't love you! I...Jay has been there with me through hard times and....things I can't deal with"

Nya was angry that Cole still loved Jay but frowned. Cole grunts holding his wounded arm. She sigh and help Cole get off the bounty without being seen.

Cole "Goodbye Nya."

Nya "Bye Cole."

Cole left on his bike and went to find Nadakhan. Meanwhile Jay was looking into the sky. Nadakhan walk over to him and wrap tow of hi arms around his waist while the other two were stroking his arm.

Nadakhan "Is everything okay, my love?"

Jay "Its just...I froze up and was suppose to kill him right there with my own hands."

Nadakhan "You will have your chance, my love. Come we should sleep."

Jay sighed and nods. They went to his room. Jay cuddle Nadakhan in bed and sleep. He dreams.

Cole "Hey. What's wrong?"

Jay "Nothing. Why did you kiss Nya?"

Cole "I didn't. She kissed me."

Jay "But you did i saw you"

Cole She kissed me."

Jay "Stop lying!"

He cried and wipe away his eyes. He look at his hands. He start to panic and freaks out when he see blood on them. He look up and see dead teammates. He jump up screaming scared and Nadakhan wakes up.

Nadakhan "My love?"

Jay "I'm sorry I woke you."

Nadakhan "Its fine. Are you okay?"

Jay "I was thinking of Cole and my team....they were covered in blood"

Nadakhan held him close and kiss his cheek. Jay snuggle into him and relax. They both lay down again. They both soon fell asleep.