Chapter 10: Shadowhunters:

A/N: Hi, my amazing readers, I think some of you have added Taken to your library ( I know ILOVEAFTERBOOKS has!) but if you have you are AWESOME! Ok onto the story! This is for ILOVEAFTERBOOKS because she helped me when I had horrible writers block and couldn't decide. So thanks ILOVEAFTERBOOKS! X

Chapter 10: Shadowhunters
Clary POV:
After my scene, nothing had really been the same but we tried. " OK, Clary, what about this one?" Isabelle asked me warily. Ever since I had shouted at her I had felt guilty, but Isabelle realised I didn't like my arms and legs so she choose long length and long sleeved dressed. I felt horrible, but they can't see my bruises. I was decorated in them and sometimes makeup didn't cover then. " Jace!" I pushed him away. " Clary!" He mimicked me. I rushed after him as he ran away. " Jace, stop!" I laughed in excitement. He turned and I numbed into him, falling over. Jace grabbed me and fell on too of me. I stared into his eyes and stared back. He broke it too soon and got up. I grabbed hold of his sleeve and it rode up quite a bit exposing black swirling, tattoo like things. " Jace? What are they?" I asked. He looked down to see what I was looking at. " She might as well know." He mumbled to himself. " Ok, Clary, I'm going to get Izzy and our other brother Alec and we'll tell you y Taki's OK?" He explained. I nodded, speechless. Izzy had them too? They had a brother? Sebastian? Jasmine? It was all too much. " Jace." I called out, my voice sounding very faraway. All I saw was Jace running towards me, shouting, before everything went black.

" OK, I think she's ready." Izzy's voice cut through the silence. We had been sitting here for 5 minutes, thinking. " OK, Jace will tell you." Their brother, Alec, said. I nodded and looked at Jace. He swallowed and started to speak. " OK, Clary. We are shadowhunters. We protect the world from demons. The black tattoos you saw on me earlier are Runes. They protect us. They are all different; Runes for Strength, Agility, Healing etc etc." There was a sort of eye one on his left hand. " What's that?" I asked pointing to his hand. " Oh. This," He looked at his left hand, " This is a Rune for Clairvoyant Sight. It means you can see into the Shadow world. We wear glamour a so mundane a can't see us. They are off now, so you can see us. We are at Idris High now because, well, we got bored of training at the Institute." He smirked. I took a deep breath already knowing the answer. " Why are you so interested in me?" I asked them, gulping. "Because we knew of no other teenage Shadowhunters. Until you."

A/N: That's it because she now knows what they and she are. Until next time!
ArtIsMyEscape12 x