Chapter 24: Excito Ut Shadowhunting Universitas Hodie , Expedio.

A/N: Hey guys, sometimes I will do titles in Latin so this is what the chapter means:

Wake To The Shadowhunting World Today, Clary. Hope you like it:

Chapter 24: Excito Ut Shadowhunting Universitas Hodie, Expedio:

Clary POV:

It was so, so bright, like waking in the sun. The clear as day ocean lapped lazily at the beach that stretched for miles. There was a cave behind me, alined with giant rocks. The sand sunk into my toes; it felt as soft as a cloud, so soft you could literally fall back into it. I hear murmurs but ignored them as I walked closer and closer to the sea. I stopped at the shore and the water touched my toes. It burned and stung like a snake and I jumped back, shocked. "Don't let it show. Don't be weak!" A voice boomed from the cave. Cautiously, I moved towards the cave. I pushed the rock-made door and a boy stumbled out, my age, with golden hair and eyes. He was barefoot, jeans ripped. His shirt hung in shreds from his shoulders and his body was caked in blood. " Clary! Get out of here! He's a monster, a- a monster." The boy managed out. He grasped my hand and raced towards a rock and I looked behind me to see a young boy and man chasing after us. The boy noticed too and cursed. " Hell." I whispered. He grabbed my hand again, wings tipped in golden liquid sprouting from his back. We flew up until I was ripped from him. I screamed and screamed, kicking and punching. Th boy out his hand on my shoulder and I immediately stopped struggling. He spoke softly then. " Wake up, Clary. Wake up."

" Clary!" Clary wake up!" I heard a voice, screaming my name over and over. " Please, wake up!" It was the same dream over and over again since the night Sebastian took me to the basement. I shuddered, half-conscious and then woke up fully, my eyes flickering open. " Was I screaming again?" I asked Jace, who was sitting on my bed, along with Izzy, Alec, Jonathan and a little chocolate haired boy who looked about 8. Jace nodded and I looked at the boy again. He wore glasses and had dimples, and was clutching a book. " Clary!" The boy squealed, rushing to me and throwing his small arms around my neck. I was startled, but hugged him back. He seemed familiar. Jace gave me a look that said, do you remember him? I shook my head, but laughs as he jumped back and shows me his book of manga. " Max, go help mom with tea." Izzy grinned.

" OK Izzy!" The boy, Max, bounced up a ran to the door. " Clary, you've been having nightmares every day since Sebastian. Are you ready to tell us what it's about?" I shook my head.

" Not yet, Jace."

"Excito Ut Shadowhunting Universitas Hodie, Expedio" Jace said to me.

" Latin?" I asked him. Jace knows Latin? " You'll figure it out. Go with Iz and get ready, I'll meet you in the training room." He winked, causing me to blush, and walked out of the room the get ready.

A/N: Sorry about the late chapter and its short, but it's my dads birthday :) so were celebrating later, but I WILL try to update :). The next chapter will be longer PROMISE :).