“Harry, are you gonna answer the question?”

“What?” I said and came back to earth. “Oh, right. I… I don’t know. I’m confused”

“But you don’t have to love her to call her. You can still be friends right? I mean if you know her and had fun together in the past that’s all that matters, Harry” said Zayn and I nodded with my head.

“I think I’m going to call her. I’d like to talk to her” I grabbed my phone from my pocket and went to the kitchen so that I could have a little bit of privacy. I searched her number that I saved the night she fell asleep on the club because I dind’t want her to disappear again. For some reason I needed her in my life. I wanted her in my life. I’ve missed her. I was feeling really nervous not to the point of being shaking but because I didn’t want to be rejected, at least not by her. Finally I was brave enough to press the green button and put the phone in my ear. I was hesitating whether to hung up or not until I heard her voice.

“Hello?”

My whole body paralyzed by the sound of her voice and wasn’t capable of murmuring a single word.

“Hello?” I heard her saying again.

“Leah?” I finally said. I waited for her response but now she was the one who got silence. This was really awkward to the point that neither her not I knew what to say but in fact I was being a total idiot because I was the one who called her. “Leah? Are you there?” I asked again.

“Yeah, I’m here” I felt relief when she said that like if I could breathe better.

“Umm… I was…” for f*ck’s shake Harry, stop being an idiot. “I was just calling because…” Seriously, she’s gonna think you’re retarded or something. Why can’t you make a proper sentence? “I really need to talk to you” I said this as fast as I could; just I hope she understood it.

“About what?” wasn’t it clear enough Leah?

“It’s better if I tell you face to face. Would you meet me at mines? You know were I live already” I said and breathe in and out slowly waiting for her answer.

“I know but I don’t have a car and Dan’s got an appointment with the dentist.” Again that Dan appearing on the conversation… Who the hell was he and why he was always with Leah? It’s not that I care about what Leah might be doing with that guy but I didn’t know why she was always so fond on him. “I was going to take a taxi to go home, I can change the direction” hell no, you’re not getting a taxi.

“Don’t worry, I’ll pick you up” I said immediately.

“Harry, you don’t have to do it, seriously. I can call a taxi” Leah always being so modest…

“But I don’t want to. I have nothing to do the rest of the day so it’s not a big deal for me” In fact I had to finish some writing for the new album coming up but I could do it later and I’ll have to kick my friends out of my apartment if she’s coming.

“Ok, if that’s what you want then pick me up at 5. Is that alright?” she said always so politely. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall of the kitchen. It was 3 in the afternoon. Yeah, it was perfect for me.

“Yeah, it’s perfect for me. See you later then” I said and couldn’t help but smile.

“See you later Harry” I stayed with my phone in my ear for about a minute or so until I realized the line was dead already and the beeps were killing my ear. I put my phone back in my pocket and went to the living room.

“And well… how was it?” Louis asked me and I smiled widely. “Oh man, take that grin from your face, you look like an idiot”

“Louis, shut up. Let the boy be happy” added Zayn.