A Drug Love Story part 6

Faye didn't know what to say or how to feel about the way her mom reacted to her. Her feelings were honestly hurt. Her and mom had never anything like happened before. Faye dropped a tear from the corner of her eye. Natalie noticed it.

"Faye, do you want to talk about what just happened at the house a few minutes ago?" Natalie started.

"That man is no good for you mom. I know what I say." Faye responded.

"Okay baby I'll go home and handle it." Natalie reassured her daughter.

That put a smile on Faye's face. Now she was in a better mood than she was in when she left home. Especially since she was pulling up to the party. Seeing her daughter smile was probably the best feeling she could have. Natalie knew she had to address the issue with Chris.

Natalie thought all on the way home about how she was going to approach Chris. She didn't want to offend him. She loved having him around. Though they haven't sex yet. He was a good friend to her. She couldn't not say what was on her mind. Her daughter opinion mattered to her.

She gets to the house and as she enters the house was covered in rose petals. Dinner on the table with a glass of wine. Natalie didn't know how to feel. She was so surprised. House cleaned. Dishes washed. The man did above in beyond. Then he leaves a note.

"Natalie you work so hard. You are a great mother. I appreciate you for letting me be in your house while I get my shit together. I cooked your favorite dinner, because I remember you said that you like fried chicken. I ran a hot bubble bath and left you a book. I knew you said that you haven't done that in a while. Pajamas laid out and everything. Enjoy the time to yourself. I'll see you in the morning." Signed Chris.

Speechless was the only thing to described this feeling. How can a man be on drugs and doing all this? Natalie thought.