A Drug Love Story part 3

Chris was running so high from the night of smoking. He almost made Natalie late. He rushed her to work in just enough time. Natalie was mad at Chris, but she understood what had happened. People over sleep. She hope that he doesn't do it again though.

Natalie only worked a half of a shift that day. She had a doctor appointment for her daughter later in the afternoon. Natalie was also happy that she got her car back to working. Luckily the house her car was parked at a mechanic lived there. She wouldn't be needing a ride from Chris after today.

Chris came and got her from work. He was looking so good. Smelling good. She couldn't help but to fantasize about him at times. "Natalie!" Chris yelled.

"Oh, my bad I was daydreaming. What were saying?" Natalie jumped

"You are around the corner from the school girl." Chris repeated.

"Okay. I'll just go and get her and be right out. Thank you again." Natalie gave Chris a kiss on the cheek.

"I wish you stop thanking me. We cool Natalie." Chris shrugged.

Natalie went inside her daughter school and got her out of class. She know her daughter can be a bit mean towards new people so she wanted to talk to her first.

"Faye, my friend is going to give us a ride to the doctor and to our car. You be respectful. Understood?" Natalie asked.

"Don't trip ma. I have a bunch of homework to do and study for a test." Faye responded.

Faye and Natalie got closer to car and Chris eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. He couldn't believe how beautiful her daughter was. As they got closer he acted like he didn't notice. They got into the car.

"Faye, this my friend Chris." Natalie introduced them.

"Hey. I love your truck." Faye replied.

"Thanks sweetheart." Chris said with a smile on his face.

They get dropped off to the doctor office. In waiting inside of Indiana Health Center takes forever. After the appointment Chris took them to the car. Natalie thanked Chris and invited him over for dinner. He didn't turn the opportunity away.

It was something about Chris that sit right with Faye. Seeing her mother all happy she decided not to say anything. She hope her gut feeling wasn't right.