The truth part 2

[Mikasa's POV]

My eyes widened in shock, and tears descended my face as I stood there, speechless, I was flooded by all these mixed emotions that I was unable to comprehend the situation.

There on the ground I saw a bloody Eren, bruised and injured.

Against the wall was an almost naked Sasha trembling in fear with tears all over her face.

And Jean pressing his lips against Sasha's neck, with his hands touching her inappropriately.

"M-Mikasa" Eren struggled to say.

That's when Jean realised I was there. His expression changed. I heard my heart thumping. My fists clenched as blood came out of my hands. My eyes dead set on Jean. I was pissed.

"M-Mikasa.... um... hehe.... I know this looks bad but-"

"Shut the hell up you ass licking donkey!" I interrupted.

Eren giggled

Although the most dominant emotion was my anger, I couldn't help but feel sad.

" You... I loved you. I can't believe you... you used me. I don't understand how you think it's okay to play with a girl's feelings. All those memories we made... were they for nothing? Jean you were my saviour. My hope. My first love. I devoted my heart and souls to you. Did our 'love' ever exist, or was it merely created by me to fill that void of loneliness."

Then Sasha spoke up.

"Mikasa, I'm sorry but as a friend you have to believe me...Jean attempted to rape me. Fortunately Eren stepped in. Jean is a cheating bastard."

Her words drew resemblance to what Eren told me the other night. This time I wasn't going to make a mistake.

"Mikasa please...I do love you...it's just... its-" Jean began.

"Cut the crap, you ass licking donkey. You played a dangerous game that you ended up losing. How pathetic. Yes I was a fool, but now I realise the truth. So don't go on your knees, begging for me, because the answer is an absolute No. I don't want to be your lover anymore. In fact I hate you. You heard me I hate you Jean." I shouted

I saw the fear in his eyes and I loved it.

" seeing as this is a crime I'm going to report you to my uncle Levi, who is also the head officer of the police force."

"Please nooo" Jean pleaded

However it was too late and soon enough I made the call.