Chapter 22:

Chapter 22:

Amanda's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's 6:48 I think we need to head to the dorms." I say.

At the dorms......

"Ugh, guys?" Macey says. "What?" I ask her. "I need to pee!" She says. I can to she does. She is literally doing the pee pee dance.

"Go!" I yell. "I don't want people looking!" She says. "Everyone!! Macey needs to pee everyone turn around and DONT LOOK!!" Tristen shouts. Some people laugh. "Now..... Go" Tristen says. Me and the other girls turn around too.

Few minutes later......

Abby's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tobias walks in the dorms. "It's 7:00. Time for training. We will practice until 10:00 tonight. Tomorrow we will practice 8:00 am-7:00 pm. Then you will have free time." He says. I still can't believe Mady is his brother. I'm a little mad at her for not telling me but not much. "Nice tattoos Mady" he says. Okay now I'm really mad.

I can tell he looks at me before he leaves. I just look away when he does.

Macey's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all walk to the training room. Four told us where it was when we where in that tunnel.

The training room.....

The training room is dark with few lights. There is a fighting place and some punching thingies. I have no idea what there called.

"Ready to learn to fight?" Four asks.

(A/N: That's it guys!!! There will also be a sequel!! (Book two) It will be up very soon!! And I mean I will start it in a couple days at the most!! I hope you all enjoyed this book! I had lots of fun writing it!!! Love my readers!! Byee!! :) See you at book 2!!!)