*Chapter 4*

Louise...

After Harry and I packed we left. We are going to his house after buying me a new phone since I left mine to not let my dad know or find out who I'm with,  I actually ended up shattering the phone into pieces, but I didn't mean to.

"Okay so after we buy the phone we will drop off your things at my place and go out to dinner since it's, well, dinner time. We had skipped lunch.'' Harry says. ''Okay where are we gonna go to eat?'' .. "Maybe I hop or Nandos? I don't know.'' He says. "Can we bring Niall if we go to Nandos? Or can we bring Liam if we go to IHOP?'' I ask just playing around.

''But Liam is too bossy and Niall will eat our food.'' He says serious. I burst out laughing. "Hey you played me!'' He says. I laugh more and he smiles when the car stops.

"You're so cute when you laugh." He says. I stop laughing and give him a straight face. He winks and I can't help but laugh again because he is so dumb sometimes. I have tears now from laughing so much. You just gotta love him, I say in my head and wipe my tears.

We get out the car and buy the phone. Harry gives me his phone so I can save my number and then save his and the boys numbers in my new phone too.

We get to his house and unpack my things. "Harry?'' I ask as I put away my toothbrush in the bathroom. "Yea love?'' He asks coming to me. "I was thinking we can just order some pizza, watch a movie and cuddle?'' I ask. "Yeah sure I mean like it is 11:00 we wasted alot of time because we were unpacking but I'd rather do that than go out an eat anyways.'' He says smiling.

"Okay.'' I say happily. "I'm going to go take a shower if that's okay, can you order the pizza?'' ..''Yeah that's fine go wash up.'' He says. I hear him order the pizza before I go in the shower. When I'm finished I dry off and put on my panties and decide not to put on a bra because it's more comfortable. I put on my Superman pants and a batman shirt. I then grab some fluffy socks and put on my bunny slippers.

You can say I look like a bum with all these different things but I'm comfortable so I don't care. I walk out and see Harry not there. I sit on the bed and get my phone. I decide to text the boys so they will have my new number.

heyy this is my new number long story short i smashed my phone ttyl ~Louise xxx

I sent to them.

"Hey pizza is here.'' Harry says walking in with a box, a soda bottle, and two cups. I get up and grab the bottle and cups. We sit on the bed and start eating while we watch a movie. We are watching Titanic and we finish eating and cuddle watching the rest.

By the end of the movie I am in tears and screaming at the tv for Jack not to die. It's so sad.

"Louise it's just a movie.'' Harry says. "No it's not! It was real it really happened and no one there deserved to die!! Didn't you see the baby she/he died and it probably wasn't even a year old!'' I yell crying.

He looks shocked at my out burst. ''I'm sorry.'' He replays the part because he basically missed some of where I started crying and he didn't see the baby dead either, he had went to the bathroom. "If you don't cry at this movie you don't have a heart.'' He nods.

We rewatch the ending and Harry is now crying because he saw what happened. ''I love you Louise if that ever happened and I died. I seriously would have died happy knowing that you loved me and I would have died because I would have kept you safe and had you on that thing out of the freezing water. I would have me die instead of you. I love you.'' He says looking in my eyes.

''Harry that was sweet, I'm sorry to say this but.. I love you and I never wanna let you go. I would stay there holding your hand and freeze with you. I love you.'' I say and some tears fall but not from the movie, from this, I was saying how I felt and I've never done this.

''I love you more." He says and kisses me.

____________

Hey guys sorry this this chapter was a crappy chapter i had nothing!!

I will try to make the next one better.