*Chapter 10*

It's been a couple months since John got out and Louis has been missing. The word spread that Louis helped the guy escape and he is also wanted by the police but at the moment it's the FBI searching for them.

Harry took me away to a place were I can be safe. A place no one has been to the population there is zero. He was driving around one day and it was near the dessert areas and he found a waterfall hidden deep into the woods and that's where we are now. There was a little tree house here and we fixed it up a bit. Harry went out and erased our tracks and now no one can find us.

It's been two months since we've been here and we've grown so much closer. I trust him. I really do. I don't think I've ever trusted someone before, besides my mum. Anyways, I grab some bananas and go out onto the porch to find Harry. I see not a hair of him. I go down the ladder and hear small sounds. I follow them and I suddenly cover my eyes. "Harry." I whisper.

"You should of warned me." I groan. "I'm sorry love I didn't know you would come down here." He says. "You can look at me you know. Don't be scared." He says. He's naked. He was just laying here naked. The noise I heard was him taking off his pants.

"Are, are you sure?" I ask. Then I feel hands on my wrist. "Only if it's okay with you." I nod. I won't stare I'll just look at his face. He walks back and sits on a rock. We're behind the water fall, it's closed in so even if someone were to come here they won't find us unless we make a loud enough noise because of the water hitting down harshly.

I look up at Harry, into his eyes. "I thought you left me at first. When I couldn't see you around." He frowns. "I'm sorry, love. I didn't mean to frighten you." I shrug. "It's okay, I found you so it's all that matters." I smile.

"I wanna go for a swim though." I decide. It's really hot out here and the water I'm pretty sure is cold. "Sure love." Harry smiles back at me, dimples popping out.

Harry

She dips her toe into the water and shivers. "It's so cold." She giggles at me and I smile happily. "I know but it's gonna be fall soon." And she sighs. "I know, I just can't wait until the snow comes. I love it!" She smiles brightly.

Then she takes off her shirt and my eyes wide. "Oh sorry, do you mind if I swim without my shirt and pants?" She asks before taking it fully off. I just shake my head. If she doesn't mind me being naked then I don't mind her being half way undressed. As long as it's only me, which it is so I don't care.

 As long as it's only me, which it is so I don't care

(That's her undergarments)

I did soon regret it as I see her in her undergarments once again. This is the second time and I know I can't touch her if not I would've been did something. Not to sound rough or anything I like to do it with care.

She dips into the cool water and laughs. "Com'on Harry!" She says and goes under. I mean might as well before she sees my hard on. I dip into the water and go under when I come up she's there look at me. She comes closer and laughs. "You look like Tarzan." She says touching my wet hair. I shake my head making water fly everywhere. "Oh goodness Harry, don't do that." She laughs, wrapping her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my waist.

She removes the hair from my face and pecks my lips afterwards. "I love when you kiss me randomly." I hum. "You can touch me Hazza I am yours. You don't have to be afraid just because I've been...treated badly by that guy." She smiles and lean's down to kiss my lips. She slides her tongue along my bottom lip and I let her in. We fight for dominance and I win. We stay making out until she gasp. "Harry!" She laughs.

"What?" I look surprised. "Your.." she stops and blushes. "My?" I ask confused. She puts a hand under water and touches my part. She runs her finger up to where it's pressing against her covered entrance. My eyes widen. "I'm sorry." I say and try to make her let go of me. "Babe." She says. "What?" I look at her. "We could.. maybe.. do something?" She asks but more like says.

She kisses my lips and touches me like she never did before.

Hi guys I don't know if you want to read a dirty part so I stopped it there. Comment what you want to happen next and I'll write it until then I'll keep writing whatever comes to mind.Thanks x