*Chapter 3*

Louise pov...

I woke up the next morning and went into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and did my hair in a side braid.

I did my make up, well only a little bit and some foundation to cover up a bruise I still had from when I got hit a few days ago.

I put on a summer dress and sandals. Quickly, I painted my nails and waited for them to dry. After they dried I checked my phone and I had six messages. I went to the first one and went down the list.

Niall ~ hey can we be best friend your awesome?!!

I giggled quietly and texted back, "Of course!" and "thx you are too!"

Next text:

Liam~ hope to see u soon love, ur really sweet.

I replied with a thx and I do too.

Third text:

Zayn~ i like ur hair maybe u can do mine?

I laughed and said thx and sure.

Forth text:

Louis~ oh my gosh we have the same name!!!!

I replied with yess twinsies!!

Last text:

Harry~ go outside by 11:00 when you wake up xx

I checked the time and I had ten minutes.

From Louise To Harry

ok but what for it's early?

I sent it and not a minute later I had a text from him like he was waiting for my reply.

Harry~ come outside xx

I grabbed my pink lipstick that matched my dress and I put some on. Before going outside I look at myself in the mirror. I saw a car in front of my house and Harry on the stairs looking at his phone.

When I closed the door he looked up turning towards me. "Well don't you look beautiful.'' He said with a loving smile.

I blushed and he came closer closing the distance between us. He put his arms around my waist and hugged me after I put my arms around his torso.

''I missed you.'' He said tickling my neck as he nuzzled his head in between my shoulder and below my ear. I smiled, "I missed you too.'' He then picked up his head and looked at me.

"You did?" I nod. "Yeah.'' I said blushing looking away. He put his two fingers under my chin softly putting me to face him. "I love you.'' He said looking me in the eyes.

Before I got to speak he pressed his lips on mine carefully and I kissed back. We kissed for about a minute until my phone started vibrating and I noticed it was my disgusting father.

"Hello?".."What are you doing?".."I'm checking the mail.".."Okay well I texted and you didn't answer so I thought you ran away or something I don't want that to happen."

I didn't say anything so he spoke again but more happily. "But I have good news.".."What is it?''..''I'm coming home from america now. I'll be there by morning. They didn't need me anymore because I finished my things early so they said I can go home, now I can be with you again."

"Yay.'' I faked. "Got to go baby. Bye be safe, don't wait up." I hung up rolling my eyes. "Who was that?'' .."No one special.'' .. "Who?''..''My father.'' I said coldly. "Oh do you not like him?'' He asked. "Come with me, I'll show you." I said going inside and him following. I sat on the couch and he sat in the chair.

"You can come closer silly." I giggled. He blushed and sat next to me. "Okay so tell me what's going on my love.'' He said poking my stomach and I winced in pain as he touched my bruise on my ribs two inches below my breast.

"Are you okay?'' Harry asked quickly. "Um...yea." He shook his head. "No you're not show me please." He begs. "Okay fine but you can't tell anyone else.''...''I promise.'' He says.

I walked to the stairs and went to my room him following. I closed and locked the door even to it's only us two. I closed the curtain and the window so no-one could see in here. I walked to the mirror and then looked at him.

"Ready?''.."Yeah but you don't have to show me it's okay.'' ..''No I want too." I said and he nodded coming closer to me.

I breathed in and then pulled my dress all the way off, leaving me in my bra and panties and showing all my cuts, scares and bruises. I looked at him through the mirror and saw his shocked face.

"Louise I'm so sorry." He said with sadness in his voice. ''It's not your fault it's my father's.'' i said trying to hold in a sob. "Let me take care of you, please.''

I looked confused.

"Move in with me and let me protect you.'' He said seriously. I sobbed and hugged him making him hug me back.

I started to cry as I said, ''Please, please don't leave me here.'' He held me tighter but being careful.

''I won't let anything happen to you, I promise.'' He said kissing my forehead. After a few minutes we packed my things, not everything but things I will need and things that mean something to me. He said he can take me shopping so it's fine.

I looked at the phone and it's around dinner time so he should be here soon. I deleted everything and threw it somewhere. After that we left to his house. My life is finally starting new.