*Chapter 2*

It's been at least ten hours since he finished with me and left.

I've been crying all that time and I fell asleep. I woke up and showered then I ate. I cleaned up the house and then did my hair and went back to sleep.

Morning......

I woke up to a beeping noise, I rubbed my eyes and turned off my alarm clock.

I went on twitter and seen that I had a new follower. I checked who it was and then screamed.

"Omg omg omg this is not real!" After that I'm pretty sure I fainted. I woke up at least five or ten minutes after.

I hurried to get dressed and went over my hair. Quickly, I checked to see if I had any bruises but I didn't! This must be my lucky day!

I put on my vans and left to catch the bus after having my tickets out of the mail box making sure they were right.

2 hours later.....

I am now at the concert in my seat. I'm currently in the front and my best friend (only friend) is here. We started to talk and then the lights went dim and the concert started.

The boys touched our hands and we screamed. Louis didn't stop looking at me and then the girl next to me noticed and pushed me. Louis noticed. After they finished the song they made an announcement.

"Hey guys so we decided to have this random thing today," Liam started. "We will,'' Harry started too. "Pick a,'' Niall said. "Random seat,'' Zayn said. "And who ever is in that seat, will come on stage.' Louis finished, looking at me.

"Okay, so here we go!" They went into a hat and pulled out a piece of paper. "Seat number..'' Harry started. "Seven." Louis said looking at me. The girl looked at me again and called me a bitch then pushed me again. Louis put his hand out and I grabbed it.

He pulled me up and hugged me and so I hugged him back. I heard the crowd say aww. I blushed and the other boys hugged me and then louis gave me some flowers.

He kissed my cheek and they started to sing ''That's what makes you beautiful." To me. Everyone was silent and all you heard were the boys.

I was seated on a seat, it's a stool but it's a tallish one.

Harry sang his solo to me and then kissed my cheek.

I blushed the whole time then when they finished the song they said there thank you's an brought me to the back with them. I didnt know what to do next. I started walking and then someone grabbed my hand turning me around.

"Where are you going?" Zayn asked smiling. "I didn't know what to do next so I was gonna just go home since the concert is over.'' I said looking away.

"Oh no, you don't have to unless you want to but we were gonna spend the day with you. Harry only put your seat number in the box, and he follows you on twitter because he lo- I mean he wants to know you better." He said blushing.

"Okay.." I said unsure. He chuckled nervously. He walked me to their dressing room and we walked in. I covered my eyes once I seen. It was harry naked.

"Harry!' I screamed. "Yes love?'' I could tell he was smiling. "Please would you cover yourself?'' I asked. I heard some shifting around and then someone grabbed my hands and moved them off my eyes. I looked straight into someones beautiful emerald'ish eyes.

"I'm sorry love, I forgot Zayn was bringing you in here and I wasn't warned.'' He glared at Zayn and then looked back at me. "But I'm very sorry." He smiled.

"I forgive you.'' I smiled. He then kissed my cheeks again and held my hand bringing me outside with the boys following behind and we all went into a limo.

I refused to go in until Harry said to either go in the limo or go on a date with him. I blushed at the thought and wondered where he would take me.

I breathed in and looked at Harry. He looked at me and smiled. I blushed looking down. He brought my chin up.

"Our song fits you, perfectly." He said looking into my eyes. I looked confused. He must have noticed because he said. "You're insecure I could tell." He smiled.

"Yea I guess.'' I said, the boys got out the car when it stopped and we stayed in. Next thing I know he starts to sing his part to me.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way you flip your hair gets me overwelmed. When you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell.. you don't know your beautiful." He sang looking into my eyes and then kissed my lips softly.

I closed my eyes as he did too and I kissed him back.