*Chapter 8*

Louise...

A week passed and the hate comments finally stopped. Things got a little easier and people stopped bombarding us everywhere we went. We would still wear our costumes if we wanted peice and quiet but other than that it was good now.

Harry and I are closer and even though we just met almost two months ago I truly love him. I've never been treated so kindly before. Maybe that's why I fell for him so soon maybe it was just in the moment but I don't care right now. If my heart tells me that he's right for me then my heart gets him. He gets my heart.

I get out of bed and brush my teeth then head downstairs. I go quietly as I hear voices. That kind of makes me sound crazy. I shake my head and I listen. "Com'on man just do it already. Hit it!" The unknown voice says. "No our relationship isn't about sex. We're not at that stage yet I'm taking it slow it's how I like it. You might want to use girls but I don't. I like to get to know them." Harry says. "Fine but don't complain when you want it and she won't give it to you. Slow poke." I decided it was time to come downstairs and stop the talk.

I finish walking down the steps quietly and I walk into the living room since that's the only way to get to the kitchen. "Oh, good morning babe." Harry smiles a dimpled smile at me. "Good morning Hazza." I smile and walk over to him. I kiss his lips like I do every morning. I pull away but he pulls my body closer and kisses me passionately.

"Mh Harry what was that for?" I breath as we part. "So you know I love you." He shrugged with a cute smile. "How sweet." I pinch his cheek and then kiss it. I grab a bowl and pour some cereal and milk. Harry gets up and excuses himself as his mom calls him. Now it's just me and John, he said his name was. He's Harry's childhood best friend. My phone vibrates and I check. Louis posted a tweet.

Louis

He's out. I hate her.

My eyes furrow in confusion. "What?" John asks. "Nothing I'm just confused at Louis's tweet." I say and put my phone down and he grabs it. "Oh I know about this. We talk." He chuckles. "Can you tell me?" I ask nicely. He shrugged. "You won't like it." He says then Harry walks in.

"Won't like what?" Harry asks and I just shrug. "Nothing I'll tell you later." He says and gives me a look. "I'm gonna go upstairs Hazza." He nods kissing my cheek. I go to my room and lay down. I just stay there and think for a few minutes but it was more like an hour because John comes in. "I'm leaving." I frown. "Okay?" I look at the wall and he continues to speak. "Louis thinks you stole his guy. He likes well loves Harry. He's only nice to you because he doesn't want to lose him. He knows if he's rude to you Harry will stop talking to him." He says and I look at him but he walked out the room already.

I hear the downstairs door close and then footsteps on the stairs. Soon Harry steps in with a worried look. "The guy is out." I look confused. "Keith is out of jail." My eyes widen.

Louis hates me?

The guy who raped me and killed my mom is out of jail?

Can I just die right now?

•••••••••••••

Okay I know it's short but I have to get used to this book again I didn't want to leave you guys waiting any longer but I promise the next chapter will be longer.

Thanks for wait love you all x