*Chapter 9*

Louise..

I didn't eat or move for the next two days. Harry is worried. He said he put an alarm system on the house even though the guy doesn't know where we live but just in case he finds out. I just, I want to know how they let him out.

I finally move.

"Harry?" I call but I haven't drunken anything so my voice is all scratchy. I go brush my teeth, that is one of the things I did and use the toilet but other than that I didn't move. I go downstairs and look around then I see him in the kitchen with his head low. I walk in and see John against the wall.

"Harry?" I ask. He shoots his head up. "Lou.." He gently smiles and gets up, walks towards me and hugs me. "Oh Lou. Please, please don't go into that mode again. I need you to be healthy and happy. That why I have you here. Plus I love you and I can't have you getting sick and ending up in the hospital." He says with sadness and his voice cracked when he said hospital.

"I'm sorry, Harry." I look into his eyes. "Here, drink some water you need it." I nod and grab the glass he was handing to me. I drank the whole thing and then he hugged me. "We can fight this. Together, you're not alone anymore." I nod and cuddle into him.

"Guys." John says. We stay like this then we part a minute later. "What?' Harry says and John gives him a look. "Oh, yeah." Harry takes me to the living room along with John. "I'm going to speak but I want you to wait until I'm done. It's not long but I know you're going to freak so please wait until I'm done." I nod and he starts.

"Louis doesn't like you. At the concert he kept starring at you because he hoped you wouldn't show up. He wanted to just attack you. Even though he knows what happened between you and that guy he still doesn't care. He wants you gone and out of my life. So he helped him. He helped him escape." My eyes widen. Louis hates me that much that he did a crime? I think I stopped breathing because next thing I know the two boys are yelling my name.

*

Harry

It's been a week. A week since she fell into a coma. She had a heart attack they had to do surgery and then she fell into a coma. They don't know when she will wake but it's estimated for a month. I stay with her here in the hospital I don't leave her side. When I do it's for at least five minutes just to brush my teeth, use the bathroom and to go grab some snacks.

I'm scared that if I'm gone to long she'll wake up alone and be scared. My alarm goes off and I rush to the bathroom. It's my break so I rush around and do what I need and grab my snacks. I rush back into the room and drop my items. Louise is gone. She's gone. Not here anymore.

{°•°}

Louise

I hear an alarm and it pulls me in. I feel like I've been asleep way to long. So when I hear the alarm I use it as my strength to wake up. I need to do this. I need to see Harry. I hear another noise and finally my eyes open and I see a figure run out the door. My vision is very blurry so I blink a few times until I feel dizzy so I stop.

I feel a breeze and hear footsteps. "I'm here my love. I really hope you wake soon. I miss you so much." Harry says in a sad whisper. My heart breaks a little bit.

I feel his hand go onto mine and I squeeze back. There's a gasp being heard. "You can hear me?" I squeeze a bit harder. Harry laughs a little. "I'm glad. I'm glad you will be okay." I feel a little tired after trying to wake out if this thing holding me back and once I feel Harry's hand off of mine I fall back to sleep.

Harry

I leave to get a nurse and when we get back I try to show her.

"She had squeezed my hand. I was speaking to her and she did it. Then I asked her if she can hear me and she squeezed harder." I say and I grab Louise's hand softly.  "Louise can you hear me?" I ask and she doesn't do anything. "Sir maybe you should go home and get some rest." I shake my head. "Sir maybe it's for the best. Obviously she isn't getting better right now. If she wakes up we can call you."

"I will not be leaving her side and that's final." She looks stunned but she just nods and walks out. "It's okay baby, I won't leave your side. I won't let then make me either." I promise to her and to myself.

30 views 10 votes 2 comments

Since I be busy with school and home issues now and days I will write a chapter if you all meet these goals or whatever you want to call them. Once those are met I will post a chapter. I'm sorry to do that now but it's just until I can post whenever. Thanks x