"He got caught," Lexi pretended to whisper however I assumed she purposely said it loud as I could hear her from the other side of the room.

"Shut it," Spring snapped at Lexi with a murderous glance.

"Tut tut, son," Winter smirked mockingly, "we wouldn't want to extend your punishment would we?"

Spring immediately dropped his head, with a look of pure fear.

"What's his punishment?"

Autumn turned to her daughter with a scowl surprising us all that she could ever muster such a look.

"Your punishment too dear."

"What!?" She asked gaping.

Winter rolled his eyes as if we should know what he was talking about. "The whole incident with the cabin."

"I had nothing to do with that! This is between all them." Summer protested, gesturing to us.

He raised and eyebrow and that's all it took to demand silence around the room.

"Then I guess it is only fair to extend the punishment to you all."

Have you ever looked up the term 'uproar' in a dictionary?

Well, I would say that is a pretty accurate description of the current scenario.

While all the commotion was going on around me, I couldn't help but notice that Autumn stare was fixed castle on me, not once wavering.

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't scared. It almost seemed as if she was searching my soul, not even pausing to blink once.

Tilting my head, I glanced back at her curiously, narrowly avoiding being hit by a flying lunch tray.

All of the sudden she turned to Winter and whispered something in his ear which cause a wide grin to spread across his face.

What a way to calm my nerves...

"Stop!" Winter demanded in a dangerously low voice.

Immediately the commotion halted as people returned to nearby seats.

He turned to his daughter with a large smile, a major contrast from his previous scowl.

"You say you want to teleport?"

Summer simply nodded.

"Then it's your lucky day," Autumn disappeared as Winter continued to talk for her, "we have an important task that we would like you to manage for us."

Winter glance at me on the word 'you' with a look in his eye that I couldn't quite decipher. It was clear to anyone that he was talking to his only daughter, however I couldn't shake the feeling his words were meant for me.

"If you can handle this, we will grant you your teleportation. No catch."

Summer beamed at the thought and quickly turned serious as she inquired about the task.