Chapter 1

"Alarm goes off"
As I roll over grabbing my phone, I hear my parents arguing downstairs. There's never any peace and quiet around here until dad goes to work. Ignoring them I jump up getting ready for school. This is my last week before graduation.
I'm trying to look sexy. I've had my eye on this fine ass stud who lives two blocks away from my school. She's tall, with a caramel complexion, dreads that fall down her back and these sexy ass tattoos. She's always sitting outside her apartment when I'm walking home from school. Biting my lips, just thinking about her makes me wet. I can hear her voice in my head, "Hey, Lil Mama." Everyday she would say hey and smile at me.
"Amber you're going to be late for school!"
I snap out of my thoughts as I hear my mom yelling from downstairs. I jump into some ripped jeans and put on a crop top. Looking in the mirror, "yess my ass looks fat in these!"
I grab my bag and head downstairs. My parents are still arguing. I run out the door fast so I don't have to hear about what I'm wearing. Walking down the street I hear whistles and people blowing kisses. Y'all dudes be so thirsty! Rolling my eyes, I keep walking.
I'm almost to her block. As I look up I can see her walking to her car. She's never out this early. All she has on is a sports bra and some basketball shorts. As I get closer I can see her sexy body. Biting my lip, I can feel my pussy tingling. She's so fine! She walks back towards the house and she looks my way, "Morning, lil mama."
I smile trying to stop from blushing. "Morning, I never see you out this early."
"Yea I just needed to grab something from my car, I never got your name. Everyday we say hey, but not once have we actually had a convo."
"Amber, what's yours? I know I'm a little shy."
"Ok Amber, can I still call you Lil Mama? My name is AJ. No need to be shy."
Biting my lips I blurt out, "You're really cute."
"Well you're beautiful shorty, I see you walking around here all the time looking like a meal."
Smiling hard as fuck I respond, "I'm running late for school, see you later? "
"Most definitely, Lil Mama, have a good day."
Walking away, I could feel her staring at me. I look back and she is definitely staring at my ass in these jeans and biting her lips. I smile and keep walking.
The entire time I'm at school all I can do is daydream about her sexy face and body. I get so hot and bothered.. As the day goes by and school comes to an end, all I can think about is seeing her. As I'm walking back home, almost to her spot, there she is sitting outside on the steps. "Hey sexy girl."
I smile "Hey, AJ."
"How was school? Looking that fine I know you got all eyes on you."
"School was ok, and no, well not the eyes that I want to be on me anyway."
"Oh so you got your eyes on someone?"
"I do. Why you always sitting outside every afternoon? Don't you work?
"I hustle, this my block."
Right then, someone walks up and says " I want a twenty."
"Be back Lil Mama; give me two seconds." She runs inside, comes back out, and they shake hands and exchange money for drugs.
"So you really are a drug dealer? "
"Yea I am, does that scare you? You wanna come in for something to drink?"
"No, it doesn't scare me. Well I lost my older brother to the streets, so I kinda understand it all. I don't know if I should come in."
"Sorry about your brother shorty, but I don't bite."
"I guess I can come in for a little."
She gets up and walks up the stairs, and I follow her.
"Make yourself at home, I got water or juice."
"I'll take some juice", I say as I sit on the couch.. nervous as ever.
"Here you go Lil Mama."
"Thanks!"
She sits next to me and starts to roll a blunt. "You smoke?"
" Occasionally I do."
"Well do you wanna right now?"
"I'll pass for now."
She moves closer to me. Placing her hand on my face taking her thumb and gently rubbing my cheek. "I can see in your eyes you want me, you're acting all innocent and shy but your eyes show me different."
"Maybe I do." I say softly.
She places her hands around my neck, kissing my lips aggressively. I close my eyes and kiss her back, sliding my tongue in her mouth. She slides her hands down my body, unbuttoning my jeans.
"Can I have you?"
I look into her eyes biting my lips, whispering, "yes."
Picking me up she carries me to her room, laying me on the bed.
"I've had my eyes on you everyday that you walk past here", she says while pulling my pants off. I pull my top off and unhooked my bra. "Your beautiful skin, with your natural curly hair, them curves." She bites her lips, while running her hands down my body. She climbs on top of me. Kissing down my neck, sliding her tongue down to my boobs, sucking on them and gently biting them. I bite my bottom lip moaning softly. She kisses down my stomach, biting my hips gently. I push her head down. She looks up at me as she slides my panties off, kissing my thighs.
Next thing I know she's sliding her tongue on my wet pussy. I feel like I'm in a dream. She starts slurping up my wetness, I'm gripping her dreads, "Yes, Daddy, fuck!" She tells me to look into her eyes while she's doing it. I'm looking down at her while she's eating the fuck out of my pussy. Biting my lips, I'm moaning louder as she slides two fingers into my pussy. "Daddy, right there, mhmm!"
Before I can say anything else ... I'm cumming and she's still going! "Fuckkk! I'm about to cum!" She doesn't stop, she's slurping on my pussy and fingering me even faster. "Dadddyy, mhmmm!"
"Cum in my mouth. I want it to drip down my throat Lil Mama." Those words sent a vibration through my entire body. My legs start to shake as she flicks her tongue on my clit, pushing her head deep into my pussy while I cum in her mouth. She takes her fingers out and shoves them in my mouth. I suck on them tasting myself. "Your moans will make someone go crazy, Lil Mama."  she says while she kisses me so I can taste myself off her lips. She lays back and pulls me on her. "Let me hold you." I smile and lay my head on her chest.
Couple hours later, I jump up. We both had fallen asleep. She was sleeping still, looking so peaceful. I get up gently so that I don't wake her. I put on my clothes. I go grab my phone in the living room, not realizing it was already midnight. How did time go by so fast? I had twenty missed calls and ten text messages from my mother. I go back in the room and pick her phone up and save my number as "Lil Mama". I grab my bag and leave.
I'm almost home, and I only see my moms car in the driveway. Nothing new, my dad would stay out all night drinking and cheating on my mother. She likes to make our family seem so perfect and holy. Months ago she was having an affair with my dad's best friend. We all have so many secrets. She doesn't even know that I know.
The lights are off so maybe she fell asleep.
As I'm slowly opening the door, here comes my dad pulling in the drive way with loud music playing. I see a light inside turn on. My dad gets out the car and is stumbling. "Amber what the fuck are you doing out here?" he says very loudly.
My mom walks out and is furious, "Keep your voices down and get inside"
"Shut the fuck up, Annett, tired of you bitching."
Next thing I know my dad slaps my mother across her face so hard that she falls to to the ground. Now on her knees, she's begging him to stop, "Devon please, please...not tonight. Not in front Amber." As she's begging, he's laughing. "Amber get your ass upstairs!" my dad yells at me.
With tears rolling down my face, I run up the stairs and lock myself in my room. I put the TV on, so I can block them out as I get ready to hop in the shower.
I'm finally in bed, and I can still hear them arguing. I put headphones in and start listening to some music. As I'm laying here with my eyes closed, all I can think about is AJ's touch. She is so fucking hot! My pussy tingles as my mind wonders off on how she ate my pussy and made me cum so good. I slide my panties off and start to rub on my clit, imagining her doing it for me. Instantly I'm wet.

"Alarm goes off"
I grab my phone... fuck it's already 6:45. My body feels as if I just went to sleep. Today is going to be a long day. I have three new text messages from AJ.
"Hey, Lil Mama,"
"Where you disappear to?"
"I miss you."
I grin so hard as I keep rereading these three texts.
"Amber open the door!" my mom yells as she banging on it! I'm beyond nervous because we haven't even discussed why I came home so late last night. As I open the door, my mother is standing there with a black eye and bruises on her body, tears rolling down her face.
"OH MY GOD MOM!"
She walks into my room and locks the door. "Amber where were you last night? Did you go somewhere with your daddy?" Changing the subject fast I reply, "Mom look at your face." I place my hand on her face softly. She grabs me and hugs me tightly.
Even though me and my mama don't get along well, I'd choose her a thousand times before choosing my drunk ass daddy that loves to beat on woman.
"Amber, I don't know what to do anymore. Things are getting worse."
I lose her looking into her eyes as I hold her hands and say, "Let's pray." That's what she always does, so I'm just trying to comfort her and get her mind off of last night.
As we are praying, she grips my hands tighter. "Amen, Amen, Amen" she screams it so loud, her voice cracking from her crying. She lets go of my hands, "Amber stay home from school today."
My phone started ringing.. "Who's calling you this early?" My mom reaches over for my phone that's laying face down on my bed.
"It's my alarm, Mama. I'll get it."
She turns towards the door to head back downstairs, "Your dumb ass daddy already left for work. Come down for breakfast so we can discuss last night."
"Okay, Mama."
She walks out leaving my door open. I gently push it closed.
"Nice and slow, nice and slow" my phone starts ringing again.
I grab it and it's AJ!
"Heyy AJ."
"Hey, shorty." Her voice sounds deep on the phone. "Where did you go last night?" 

"By the time I woke up it was already midnight! I had to get home."

"Sorry, Lil Mama. I almost forgot you a lil baby." She says laughing.
"Yeah, this lil baby pussy was good in your mouth though!" I said with an attitude in my voice.
"Mmm...you fucking right it was. That's my pussy now, you heard? I like your little attitude."
"Is it now?" I clap back.
"Girl don't play with me. When do I get to see you again?"
"I'm staying home from school today, some family drama. So maybe tomorrow?"
"Amber!" my mama calls for me.
"AJ, I'll call you back."
"Alright, Lil Mama. I'll be waiting."
I head downstairs for breakfast. "So you gonna tell me where you were last night?" my mom asks.
I look over and mama is sitting on the couch and I blurt out, "I'm gay!"
"You said what now?" I can hear the anger in her voice. My mama hated my daddy, but anything that they could team up on me about, she was all for it. I see her grab her phone. Next thing I hear is, "Your lil daughter a dumb ass dike, talking about she gay!" she laughs and hangs up. "He ain't answer my call, but I surely left it on his voicemail. Girl you done lost your mind! God don't like ugly!"
Minutes later my phone starts ringing and it's my daddy. "Girl what the fuck is your mama talking about? Dike?"
"I'm not no dike, I'm a lesbian.
"Don't you be back talking me. You and your mama just nasty." He hangs up.
What did he mean, me and my mama, "just nasty"? Did he know about her affair with his best friend?
"Stop daydreaming! What did that man just tell you?" she asks.
"He's on his way home now." I respond.
 I hear the car pull in the driveway. I don't know what to expect. My daddy never put his hands on me but after seeing what he does to mama, I'm terrified.
"Oh, you bout be in trouble little girl!" My mama says with this smirk on her face. The front door slams shut. "Amber bring your ass here now!" He's yelling to the top of his lungs.
"I'm right here."
Next thing I know my daddy's choking me, shaking me while doing it. "Girl ain't no fucking dike living in this house!" he yells. I can't breathe at this point. My daddy is 6 foot tall, strong and buff. Minutes go by, but they feel like hours as I'm dangling from his hands around my neck. He drops me on the floor and starts kicking me.
"Devon stop!!! Get off her!" I can hear my mama yelling in the distance but I'm losing consciousness.

Chapter 2 coming soon❤️ Please let me know what you think so far.