I wait and fixed myself a little bit just a few touched, take a deep exhale and opened the door.

When i opened the the door i saw a short blonde boy with brown eyes and good looking face in front of me.

He gave me a little smile and i smiled back and admired his cuteness.

God he's so perfect i said in my thoughts and realised i was staring too long.

"Oh um...come in" i said leaving a way for him to come in.

"Thanks" he said with a smile and came in.

When he came in, he went straight to the living room, sitting down.

I obsereved him from afar and noticed that he is...sad. What's wrong with him? I asked my self and came to him, sitting right next to him.

"Hey do you want some water or anything?" I asked

"no its fine" he said and after that its all silence.

It was all silence and then curiosity takes over me. I wanna know what happened between them, so i asked him to break the silence.

"So uh...what happened?" I asked with a confused look.

"What do you mean?" He asked a little bit confused and his eyes are staring at me and its sparkling.

"I mean what happened between you and jungkook? Did something happened? You don't have to answer if you don't tell me about it" i said and he chuckled a bit.

"Its okay yoongi, i'll tell you what happened cause i wanted to tell someone to whom i trust and i trust you" he said and blushed a little bit at his words

"well here it goes..." He said and started.

(Read the other chapters for those of you don't understand)

"2 or 3 days ago i went home after i hanged out with jin hyung, when i went in the house i first notice that jungkook is isn't there so i checked everywhere. I checked downstairs and still isn't there and checked upstairs. When i was supposed to check his room i hear moans coming from the bathroom so i stopped and checked the bathroom. I didn't open the door so i just listened to what he was moaning about. I thought at first that he was moaning my name but i was wrong but guess what, who was he moaning about?" He stopped and asked me the question

"Who?" I asked and he continued again.

"It was...taehyung" he said and my eyes widened.

I was shocked that jungkook moans taehyung's name. It felt bad and good at the same time i don't know why. He started to continue again.

"The next day i kept questioning myself that does he still love me? While eating breakfast so i asked him and he answered that it was nothing so i asked him again and he ignored it and i asked him again shouting at him and sudddenly he got up smashing his hands on the table and i was shocked by his actions. He said to shut the fuck up! And he is not the only one who gets mad so i got mad to and stood up and for us our relationship is not good anymore so we decided to break up but we still decided to stay as friends" he finished.

I was shock by the word break up. O my god is this really happening?! I said in my thought and thought about that i have a chance with jimin but...what about taehyung? He's still my boyfriend.

Don't worry i'll make a plan to break up with tae so i will have jimin to myself i said in my thoughts.

It was quiet after that he started crying a little bit and i hugged him making him feel better in my arms.

"N-Now i-i don't h-have somebody t-to love" he said still crying in my chest.

"Don't worry jimin, one day you'll have someone who will love you forever now cheer up i don't want to see you cry" i said making him feel happy.

"T-thank you y-yoongi" he said.

"Anything for my chimchim" i said and he smiled a little bit and continued cuddling me. I smiled at his cuteness.

"One day jimin, one day...

I will be...

All Yours..."

___________

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry for the long story (for me) i hope you still like it

Sorry for my wrong english for those of you who are confused

See you in the next chapter annyeong~