Missing chapter 12, 16

CHAPTER 12

(Warning: Contents not suitable for minors)

She shrieked and tried to ran farther from him kahit wala naman siyang matatakbuhan.

Lalong nasira ang damit niya when he grabbed its back then wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"Let me go!!!" she yelled but he covered her mouth with his left hand.

She felt fear and excitement ran to her body.

"You fucking broke one rule baby...." he whispered against her right ear in a ragged voice.

"Mmmpsoorryy..." she tried to utter against his palm.

Nakahawak ang isang kamay niya sa braso ni Brandon na nakapulupot sa kanya.Ang isa naman, nasa kamay nito which is covering her mouth.

"I won't accept your sorry! Rules are rules!" he said in a breathy voice as he removed his hand on her mouth.

"W-What will you do to me?" kinakabahang tanong ni Olivia.

"I will ram you so hard that you will be sore again.Fight me if you want baby...it'll be more exciting...." bulong pa nito na tila nakangisi.

She looked at her torn top which is now on the floor.

Napaungol si Olivia dahil sa frustration and maybe...titillation?

"Please...." pakiusap niya when Brandon moved them forward to her desk while his arms are around her.

He is breathing in short gasps.

"Ohhhh!" napasigaw siya when he pulled her bra na ikinasira nito.He then kneaded her tits.

The desk is in front of her.

Brandon is licking and biting the side of her neck na para bang uhaw na uhaw ito sa kanya.

She feels his lust and anger by the way his hands move on her tits.His forefingers and thumbs are tugging on her nipples.

Masakit na masarap and it's making her really wet.

Ramdam na ramdam niya ang kahandaan nito na nasa likod niya.He is so damn hard.

Imagining his considerable length inside her warm hole is really making her almost delirious with her need for his possession.

Then all of a sudden,he turned her around to face him.

His eyes are very dark and they are half slits.He is breathing through his mouth as he lustfully stares at her face.

Olivia is not aware that she looks so damn desirable with her mouth slightly open and her eyes molten.

"Get down on your knees!" utos nito bago lumayo sa kanya.

He unzipped his pants and inilabas ang buddy nito na tayong-tayo.It looks bigger and thicker.Napalunok si Olivia.

Does he want her to give him a head?

"On your knees now!" ulit nito in an authoritative voice.

Maybe it's because of the dark expression on his face and the sexual excitement she feels kaya napaluhod na din siya.

Seeing his huge buddy this close makes her mouth dry.

It looks so...captivating.Its tip is pinkish and it really looks massive.Tayong-tayo ito.Sobrang haba at taba.Hindi niya tuloy malubos maisip how it fitted her hole multiple times already.