Chapter 33

Pasimple niyang  ini-off ang cp bago inilapag sa side table.

With narrowed eyes Brandon asked in a clipped tone," What the hell were you doing?!  May kausap ka?!" 

Olivia! Get a grip on yourself! Do something!--she advised herself.

Patay siya kapag nalaman ng bad boy niya na tinawagan siya ni Theo.She will tell him about the other man but not now.

She has to distract him.She smiled seductively .She bit her lower lip and positioned her body sexily on the bed.She made sure that he can see almost  half of her tits.Yung konting galaw ,sisilip na ang nipples niya.Sayang naman ang sexy lacy sleepwear niya.

"Wala.I turned it off para walang istorbo.Come here baby...." she requested  huskily.

As if mesmerized, he slowly went to her while unbuttoning  his long-sleeves shirt  without totally taking it off.Then  he unbuckled  his belt.His eyes are as usual full of desire for her.

She moved the tip of her tongue on her lips as she looks at his toned abs.

"Take me baby...I'm all yours...." she said  breathily ng magtaas ulit siya ng tingin.

Ipokrita siya kapag hindi niya inamin sa sarili niya that her body craves for him.She can't imagine not being possessed  by her  bad boy.She dreads the day when he has to go out of the country for  business.She got used to his  rough lovemaking every day and night.

When he was very near the bed and his pants' buttons are undone, he said in croaky voice,"Don't forget your punishment .."

Olivia nodded slowly.Mas nilandian pa niya ang expression niya.She ran her eyes from Brandon's yummy chest down his delicious six-pack then his massive bulge.

Seeing  how big he is inside his trousers and briefs  just  by looking at her,  makes her almost dripping wet down there.Her body had been programmed to react to his.

"What do you want me to do baby? Where do you want to fuck me hard...on the bed ?" malanding tanong niya.

He almost cursed when she said that.He is almost ready to explode just  by seeing her luscious body and sexy expression.He can almost  smell and taste her .And his Olivia had learned fast.She knows what he wants and how to make him crazier for her.He is doomed.She has him hook,line and sinker without her being aware of it.He can't function without her now..in and out of the bed.

Napatunayan na niya ng ilang beses na gagawin niyang lahat huwag lang itong mawala sa kanya...and he will continue doing that...guarding and protecting what's his....his  ravishing beauty queen...kanyang-kanya lang.

"Baby? Saan..?." she asked again with smoky eyes.

"Against the wall ..." he commanded hoarsely.

She felt her peanut made its small movement...

"Okay.." she said in a seductive voice.

"Fuck..." Brandon can't help uttering when Olivia uncovered her body clad in a revealing lacy black nightgown.

She slowly stood up from the bed while their eyes lock for a few moments.Breaking the gaze,she sexily moved towards the wall near the bed.He can't tear his eyes from  her sexy backside.She is in a matching thong.

She positioned  her front  body flat on the wall while protruding her sexy hips and bottom.She turned her face to look at him.

Nakagat niya ang labi when she saw his adam's apple moved as he swallowed habang nakatingin sa katawan niya.

"I'm ready for my punishment baby.." she  whispered but loud enough for her bad boy to hear.

What she said made him move quickly to where she is.