Chapter 34

You can join our FB group Gracia Bonifacio's Vixens if you want to be one of the first who can read the drafts of upcoming chapters.You can also chat with me and the other readers. =)

"Baby..please..people are looking.." Olivia pleaded as she touched his arm with her other hand.Lalong humigpit ang hawak nito sa kabilang kamay niya.

"Ohh Liv, I think you should tell everything to your boyfriend.Honesty is still the best policy you know....." Heira said in a sugary tone bago sila nilampasan while busy texting someone.

Tita..it's done.I guess it's my lucky day..I just saw them here.Your daughter is going to be in trouble. =)

----------------------------------

Binitawan ni Brandon si Olivia before cursing repeatedly under his breath.

He is really outraged but he doesn't want to physically hurt her.He may be a hothead and a jackass most of the times but he will never strike her though at this point he is ready to hurt any body..lalong-lalo na ang tarantadong Aguas na yun.

"B-Baby..." she called him nervously.

"In the fucking car! " he said while gritting his teeth.Nagpatinuna ito sa paglalakad.

One of the hosts of a noon-time show saw them and smiled at them but Brandon just ignored her.Tuloy-tuloy ito sa paglalakad palabas.Olivia just smiled apologetically to her while walking behind her bad boy.She has to keep up with his long,angry and quick pace.

He slammed the door while he breathes heavily.He is ready to explode but he needs to hold it.Ito ang unang pagkakataon na pinigilan niya ang sarili na magwala.

"Okay na okay na sana kanina eh...pero TANGNA lang talaga! Ang sarap pumatay!" gigil na sabi niya as he starts the engine without looking at his woman.

Olivia is trembling slightly from fear.She can sense Brandon's anger.She wants to explain but wala pang go signal mula dito.Kilala na niya ito kapag galit...he won't listen until he's ready.She was expecting this kind of reaction from him.Mas galit na galit ito lalo at si Theo Aguas ang pinag-uusapan.Kahit na hindi naman niya kasalanan na nanligaw ito dati sa kanya..nothing can change the fact na mainit talaga ang dugo ng bad boy niya sa former suitor niya.According to Shey yun.

" Kaya pala ganun na lang kung makatingin ang tarantadong yun sayo?!! Hindi ka na papasok ngayon! You will stay in my office the whole afternoon!" galit na sabi niya.

Kung kailangan niyang bantayan ito maghapon, he will.He really needs to keep a watch on what Theo Aguas' next action is.Halata namang may gusto pa din ito sa nobya niya.He will deal with him today.

He cursed through gritted teeth which made Olivia looked at him nervously.

Alam naman niya kung bakit hindi sinabi sa kanya ng nobya ang tungkol sa panliligaw ni Theo Aguas dati dito.His woman knows that he will be really pissed.She saw what happened during Chloe's birthday.

"I have a pretty good idea why you didn't tell me about that fucking asshole! But you still lied to me so you deserve a punishment! This time dadagdagan ko ang parusa mo!" he rasped as the car picked up its speed.

Napapikit si Olivia and held on to the door's handle nervously.

"B-Baby...please slow down." pakiusap niya pero mas lalong tinapakan ni Brandon ang accelerator.

Wala siyang magawa kung hindi pumikit na lang and magdasal.Nakahinga siya ng maluwag ng makarating sila sa opisina nito.

He is holding her hand tightly as they walk to his office.Lahat ng madaanan nila nakatingin sa kanila.Some greeted them but the others were too awed to say anything.Nakanganga pa ng bahagya ang iba while looking at them.