Chapter 44

He doesn't know how to react.

Matapos ang sinabi ng nobya  na dinadala nito ang anak niya na nagpasaya sa kanya ng sobra-sobra.....bigla naman nitong sasabihin na iiwanan siya nito if he will go on  with the upcoming fight with Robbie St.Peter.

His woman's pretty face looks serious.Now she has her hands on either side of her waist while she has her chin raised a little  to show him that she means business.

"Baby.." he began to say but she turned from him  to march in their bedroom and closed the door with a bang.

"Fuck!" mahinang mura niya bago naisuklay ang kamay sa buhok .

He  will never let Olivia walk out from his life...lalo na ngayon na buntis ito.With a heavy frown,he took out his phone and dialed.

------------

Padabog na umupo si Olivia sa kama.Hinihimas-himas pa nito ang impis pa na tiyan.

"Anak..pasensiya ka na kung ganyan ang tatay mo ha? May sayad talaga yun eh! Mahilig sa basag-ulo!" a tear fell down her  left cheek.

She has become more sensitive and emotional  these past few days.Yung parang lahat na lang kahit commercial sa tv iniiyakan niya.Ganito pala ang buntis.Mukha pang ang bad boy niya ang napaglilihian niya.She bit her lower lip.Wish niya lang hindi manahin ng anak nila ang mga ugali nito na ayaw na ayaw niya.

"Baby..." narinig niyang bumukas ang pintuan then Brandon's voice.

She rolled her eyes then stood up para  pumunta sa kabilang dulo ng kwarto.

She felt his arm snaked around her waist then iniharap siya nito to kiss her lightly on the lips.

She pouted then tried to turn her face from him but he held her chin.

"If my taking up on that fight will upset you...I won't do it anymore." he said gently.

"Mas importante ka at ang magiging baby natin." dagdag pa nito.

Tila naman natunaw si Olivia sa sinabi ng UNL champion niya.Ngumiti siya ng malapad.

"Talaga baby?" she asked huskily.

He nodded then his face broke into a scowl.

"Don't ever say that you will leave me! I won't let that happen! Akin ka and our baby! Only mine! Don't ever think that I will let you go! " he said almost gritting his teeth.

Olivia rolled her eyes again before sighing.

"Oo na! Ikaw kasi eh...I hope next time isipin mo naman na unlike before, ngayon may girlfriend ka na who is pregnant na nag-woworry sayo." malambing na sabi niya.

Brandon's scowl slowly disappeared and his lips twitched to one side then broke into a wide grin.

Kung uso lang sa lalaki ang salitang kilig..I  will use it to describe how Brandon  feels right now.But since bad boy siya, hindi bagay... =)

He felt his heart beat faster and a warm feeling enveloped it.He has this desire to shout for joy and jump high to release this strong emotion he is  having at the moment.This beautiful woman who is carrying his baby and he loves and desires so much is really his.His Olivia loves and cares for him so much too.

"Fuck baby....I love you!" nasabi na lang niya bago halikan ito sa labi.

She groaned a protest but he kept on kissing her.She gripped his biceps and started to respond to his kiss.

When he tore his lips from hers, he buried his face on her neck.

"I love you and our baby.." he murmured against her skin.