Chapter 51

"FUCK YOU, SUCKER" Tzuyu shouted as she spits saliva on Elkie's face. That's the only thing she can do because they kept her hands and legs tied up.

"I WILL NEVER BE YOURS. LET ME GO" Tzuyu exclaimed. Her tears can't stop rolling down to her face while thinking about Sana right now. She knows that Eunha sent a photo awhile ago when Elkie kissed her.

"P-Please let me go. Sana is sick and she needs me. Eunha... please... help me" Tzuyu pleaded while looking at the small girl. Eunha then looked away when their eyes met. The small girl can clearly see the pain in her eyes.

"Eunha will never help you. She's here to help me" Elkie laughed out loud and Eunha suddenly pointed a gun near Elkie's head.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Elkie screamed as she looked at Eunha.

"This is so fucking wrong. I can't handle this, this is too much" The small girl blurted out, keeping her gun near Elkie's head.

Elkie only got two people while Eunha got three. The guys started fighting and Eunha got no other choice but to pull out the trigger on Elkie's left foot so she can't walk away.

Elkie is afraid to hold a gun but she got the guts to send death threats to Tzuyu. The girl wrote something about Tzuyu and Sana before. She said she will kill Tzuyu if she will propose to Sana but she's just scaring her because she can't actually kill Tzuyu.

"I'm sorry" Eunha whispered while untying the rope around Tzuyu's hand and legs.

The two guys stopped when Elkie shouted for help. Eunha quickly grab Tzuyu's arms and guided her way back to the car.

Tzuyu stayed quiet while holding her head. Her vision is swirling and she's not really feeling well. She didn't get enough sleep and this incident suddenly happened.

"I'm really sorry" Eunha said and dialed Sana's number. Few rings after that, Sana's mom answer the phone call.

"Hello, Sana" Eunha spoke

["Hello. This is Sana's Mom. You're the one who sent that photo, right? How dare you do that to my daughter? She's suffering so much"] Mrs. Minatozaki declared, voice almost cracking up.

["Please tell us where's Tzuyu. Please tell me she's fine and you didn't hurt her"] Mrs. Minatozaki worriedly said  causing for Eunha to look at Tzuyu.

"She's here with me, Mrs. Minatozaki. I'm really sorry"

["Please bring her back. My daughter needs her"] Mrs. Minatozaki said. All she wants is Sana's happiness.

"Yes, ma'am" Eunha replied and ended the call.

"Tzuyu" Eunha spoke but Tzuyu is spacing out.

"Are you okay?" Eunha asked but Tzuyu is not talking at all. Eunha told her driver to drive as fast as he can. The driver followed her as he speeds up the engine of the van.

They arrived at the hospital and a lot of people gathered around, specifically Mr. Minatozaki's people.

"Tzuyu" Jun called out and immediately drag her sister away from Eunha. He badly wants to slap the girl infront of him but Tzuyu grab her brothers's arm. Jun just let Mr. Minatozaki handle Eunha and her people.

"Are you okay, Tzuyu? Did they hurt you?" Jun asked while looking at his sister.

"Do you need antidepressants? Sleeping pills or any meds? Food? Massage? Anything?" Jun asked a lot but her sister sat on the waiting area as she let her tears flow.

"Why do we need to suffer like this?" She blurted out and Jun quickly put his arm around Tzuyu's shoulders.

"This is too much... I'm asking God why he chose us to suffer like this" She said that made Jun cry. He also can't handle Tzuyu's pain. Seeing his little sister like this makes him really sad.

"Everything happens for a reason, Tzuyu. He has plans for you and Sana" Jun uttered. He's not good at giving advice and that's the only thing he can say. Jun hugged his little sister tightly as he let her cry on his shoulder.

"Just trust Him. This pain and suffering will end soon" He added.

Even though Jun is broken-hearted because of Elkie, he just let it pass. He doesn't care about her anymore.

"You better talk to your therapist soon, okay? Make yourself mentally strong" Jun said as he caress Tzuyu's head.

Few moments later, the two decided to walk at Sana's room. Tzuyu then stayed at the door as she took a deep breath.

"What time is it?"

"Adventure time" Jun joked around to make her feel better. Tzuyu just a showed a weak smile and he quickly look at the time on his phone.

"Oh, it's morning now. 5:25AM" Jun asked and Tzuyu just nodded her head. She held the doorknob and quickly opened the door. Mrs. Minatozaki welcomed her with a hug and both of them walked closer to Sana.

"Babygirl" Tzuyu said and held Sana's hand right away.

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry" Tzuyu apologized as she kissed Sana's forehead. Sana remained unconscious and she got a trach tube, they put it directly into her windpipe through a hole infront of her neck. She put her on ventilator because she's having a hard time to breathe due to chest pain and respiratory infection.

Mr. Minatozaki entered the room with Eunha. Sana's Mom and Tzuyu suspiciously look at the small girl infront of them.

"What are you doing here?" Mrs. Minatozaki asked in annoyance.

"I heard you need a bone marrow donor. I'm willing to help if we match up" Eunha admitted.