Chapter 18

-TZUYU-

After trying to drive at the main road, I decided to tour around with Elkie. It's been a long time since I last visited the mall.

"Where's Sana?" she asked.

"Eunha" I replied she jokingly tapped my arm.

"You went to Chile together, right? It's been a week and she's still not here" she said while holding her chin.

"She collapsed on the stage but I think she's okay now" I replied. She turned around to look at me that made raise my right eyebrow.

"What?" I asked.

"What happened to you and Sana?"

"She fell inlove with someone else. That's it" I replied. I really don't want to talk about it.

"Care to share what happened?"

"I actually don't know" I said. I really don't know why she fell out love that fast. Sometimes, I also ask myself if it's my fault that she fell inlove with someone else.

"Come on Tzu! You need to share that heavy burden on your chest" Elkie said and I just nodded my head.

⚜️

Flashback

"Hey, why are you so grumpy for the past few days?" I asked while squeezing  Sana's hand.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"I'm sorry" she said.

"For what?"

"I did something wrong. I just want to say sorry" she said.

I broke the hug and quickly held her face. I looked into her eyes and it's sparkling so bright.

"Whatever it is, I still love you" I said and she looks like she's going to tear up.

"I miss you so much" she hugged me again and she's crying now like a baby.

"Why are you crying? Did you miss me that much?" I asked but she didn't answer me. I rubbed her back while she's burying her face on my shoulder.

"Shhh, stop crying now" I said, trying to stop her. I wiped her tears her tears away and squeezed her cheeks.

"Do you want to go out?" I asked and she smiled at me.

"How about watching a movie?" she suggested.

"That's a good idea" I said.

After changing our clothes, we went straight to the cinema. We are wearing simple clothes with no mask that captured people's attention.

Some people wanted to take a picture but I asked them to give us some privacy after taking a photo with 5 people.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked. She's busy looking at the list but she can't decide what to watch.

"How about Midnight Sun?" I asked. She looked at the poster of Midnight Sun before answering me.

"Okay. Let's watch that" she said. We bought a ticket and some snacks before entering inside.

The movie started and she leaned closer to me, leaning her head on my shoulder. I held her hand while watching the entire movie. The ending is so sad that made me tear up a bit.

Sana turned around to look at me.

"Did you cry too?" She asked.

"A little bit?" I replied. She chuckled while giving me her handkerchief. Her perfume smells so good.

After watching a movie, we went to eat our dinner together. We took a lot of photos together before eating our food. A typical date for the both of us that made me really happy.

We walked around the mall to buy some clothes. She wanted to buy some couple clothes.

"Cringey" I said and she pinched my right cheek.

"Awww" I reacted and she suddenly kissed me on the cheek.

"Seriously Sana?" I asked and she made a peace sign. Some people are now taking pics and we just need to ignore them.

We bought the couple shirt that she wants. We changed our clothes before we went to visit the arcade place.

"Let's play basketball" she said as she pulled me to play basketball.

"I really don't know how to play this" I admitted.

"Me too" she laughed and started to throw the ball to the ring. She tried a lot of times but she can't still shoot it.

"You should play Tzu" she said but I just want to watch her. I took a video while she's playing it. After trying a lot of times, she finally made it to the ring. She jumped out of happiness and she quickly hugged me.

"My MVP" I said and she gave the ball to me.

"You're the real MVP here. Try it" she said. I tried to do it a lot of times but I failed. She ended up laughing at me the whole time. We are about to play another game but I heard my name.

"Tzuyu is weak" I heard the guy said to his girlfriend.

"Let me try it one more time" I whispered to Sana. The guy started to put the coin inside and I followed him. He smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes.

The game started at the same time. I missed the first five throw and I did great after that. The guy can't stop looking at my score. After playing the game, I got a higher score than him.

"Weak huh?" I mocked. Sana held my hand and she winked at the guy.

"My girl is better than you" she said before we walked away from them. Sana pulled me again in a claw crane.

"Do you want that cute puppy keychain?" She asked while pointing the keychain inside.

"Ohhh, so cute. Can you get it for me?" I said and she quickly nodded her head. She tried it once and she got it immediately.

We played a lot of games and danced along the music. We also sang a song that made everyone gathered up to watch us. It's a long happy day.

"Thank you" she said the moment we entered inside her car.

"You don't need to say thank you though. Just give me a kiss" I said. She slowly leaned in to kiss me. The atmosphere became so hot after that.

End Of Flashback

⚜️

"Nothing's wrong that night. Everything is perfect" I said after telling story.

"So what happened after that?" Elkie asked.

"I'll tell you next time. Let's go home now" I said. She agreed to go home after eating our dinner.