Chapter 45

-TZUYU-

It's been a week that we stayed here and Sana did a lot of tests every single day at the hospital. The first chemo treatment will start today and she looks really nervous about it.

"It's okay, babygirl. Everything will be fine" I said while holding her hand. The Oncologist made her sit and told her to relax.

There's a snack cart beside and Sana picked some and started to eat it. I'm happy to see that she's eating because she became so picky with her food for the past few weeks.

The Doctor rub something near Sana's upper chest because they are going to push four drugs into her system.

The nurse explained the ABVD Chemotherapy and the 4 drugs that they are going to push one by one and both of us listened carefully while the eating the snack beside us.

The first one made her pee red. After pushing up the three drugs, Sana's eyes became swollen and she started to feel drowsy but the Doctor told her not to sleep that's why they turned on the television for her to stay awake.

"Do you want some massage?" I asked and she nodded her head. I massaged her hand to make her feel better. I'm not allowed to touch her shoulders because they are still pushing some liquid inside of her.

"The smell is so strong. Feels like I can taste it" She joked around and the nurse also laugh with us.

After a long time, her first chemo treatment was done and she can finally go out. We went back to the hotel and she admitted that she feels so tired and exhausted. Worse than having a heavy schedule at work.

"Poor baby" I said as I sniffed her hair. She's sleeping so tight and Doctor told me to monitor her because there will be some side effects.

She did nothing but sleep the whole time. I tried so hard to feed her but she really can't take the food properly. We even fought for that single thing because she needs to eat before taking up some medicine but she's so hard headed. I understand her because she can't stop vomiting but she really need to eat.

"You need to eat, Sana. Please" I pleaded and she quickly hugged me.

"Sorry" she whispered.

"You should eat so we can finally go out again" I said while rubbing her back. I'm trying to talk to her properly because she easily get so emotional about a single matter and I can't handle it.

"Okay, Tzu. I can still feed myself hehe" She said and I let her eat her own food. Even though she only took few, it's a good thing that she ate it up.

"It's Nayeon and Jeongyeon eonnie's wedding today, right?" She asked when she saw the date on her phone.

"They moved the date of their wedding on Saturday so we can attend" I said. I saw a sad expression in her eyes when I said that.

"Why?" I asked

"Why do they need to move their wedding? That's their special day, Tzuyu. I badly want to attend but it doesn't mean that they need to move their wedding because of me" she said and I just caress her face.

"I'm such a burden" she added while looking down.

"No, don't say that. They moved it because they want us to be complete on their special day. Nayeon eonnie said it's not special without us" I said. They actually moved it because I told them that Sana's 1st chemo was scheduled on the same day of their wedding. They want us to be complete that's why they moved it to some other day.

"What do you feel right now, babygirl" i asked.

"My body hurts so bad but it's okay, as long as you're here" She said that made me smile.

"Ahh" She groaned that made me feel nervous.

"What is it?" I quickly asked

"I'm going to be bald soon, ohmygosh" she said and I almost smack her hand but I remembered that she's weak so I end up smacking the bed because I thought she feels something bad.

"Don't do that again. My heart is racing so fast because I'm so nervous" I said and she held my chest.

"Hahaha. Sorry, I just realized that I'm going to lose my hair. Aww" she said while pouting. She's so cute

"You will always be the most beautiful girl to me"

"Thank you, my love. I will still wear a wig hahaha"

"What kind of wig?"

"With bangs? Wig group fighting" she said and we end up laughing together. After that, she run at the sink again to vomit. I hope this will end soon because it breaks my heart into million pieces seeing her weak.