Chapter 25

-NAYEON-

"What's your plan for your birthday today?" I asked Tzu while clinging onto her. Jeongyeon is sitting infront of us and she looks so happy seeing Tzuyu.

"You didn't even greet me and now you're asking what's my plan" Tzuyu replied. I just clapped my hands while laughing.

Sana wants to apologize and surprise her but I don't think Tzuyu will like it that's why we ended up doing nothing. I wasn't aware that Sana wants to reconcile with Tzuyu. I just heard it from Momo.

"Do you want me to sing a happy birthday song?" I asked and she quickly shook her head.

"Don't ruin my day" she said and I glared at her.

"Happy birthday Tzuyu, Happy birthday Tzuyu" she covered her ears and Jeongyeon joined me to sing a happy birthday for Tzuyu

"Happy birthday our dear Tzutzu, happy birthday to you"

"Thanks" she said. She stood up to fix her outfit.

"Let's go" she suddenly said.

"Where?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Let's go out. Call them" Jeongyeon and I looked at each other when she mentioned the word 'them'

"Call them except Sana" she said and I nodded my head. Seems like she doesn't want to see Sana.

I started calling them and they answered it right away. Mina and Jihyo are busy with their own schedule.

After a few hours, they all arrived and greeted Tzuyu. Momo looks extra happy today.

"Happy birthday Chou Tzu. Here's my gift" Momo said and gave Tzuyu a gift. Tzuyu opened it and we all laughed when we saw a jokbal on the box.

"Are you serious?" Dahyun asked in disbelief.

"Be practical" Momo replied that made us laugh again. Maybe that's the reason why she looks extra happy today.

"I have a gift for you Tzuyu" I said and she quickly looked for it.

"Where?" I opened my arms wide and hugged her.

"My love"

"If I were you Tzu, I will not accept that kind of gift" Jeongyeon said I started hitting her arm. She pushed me and I push her back.

"Oldies" Momo said, me and Jeongyeon turned our attention to Momo. She joined our little fight and the younger people are judging us.

After that little fight, we went to a private fancy restaurant. Tzuyu said we can order anything we want. Perks of having a rich friend.

We gathered on a long ass table while waiting for the food to eat. Tzuyu is busy with her phone and others are talking non-stop.

"Where do you want to marry me?" Jeongyeon suddenly asked as she she put her hand behind my back.

"Spain" I replied and she smiled at me.

"Expensive" she chuckled.

We're currently having our moment then Jun arrived with Elkie and other people.

"Tzuyu" four people came to greet and hug her. Tzuyu stood up to introduce them to us.

"This is Minghao, Xialou, Shekinah and Babe" (Chapter 72 - The Feeling)

"BABE?!" All of us reacted.

"I think all of you got the same reaction with Sana. By the way,where is she?" the Babe girl asked and a moment of silence happened.

"Nice name you got there mate" Jeongyeon stood up to shake their hands.

"Hi Babe" she said as soon as she reach Babe's hand.

"What the heck Yoo Jeongyeon" I shouted

"That's her name"

"They are my friends in Taiwan" Tzuyu said. "This is Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Minari , Dahyun and Chaeyoung" Tzuyu added and we all greeted them. It's so nice to meet new people.

"I can't believe we're hanging out with celebrities" the Babe girl said. It's so weird to hear that name.

Mingyu also arrived with his boyfriend Wonwoo. They are holding a box of cake and greeted Tzuyu. All of us sang a happy birthday song for her.

"Time to blow the cake" Jun said as he opens the box.

"Make a wish sissy" Jun said as he light up the candles. "It's your favorite number" he added.

Tzuyu closed her eyes, taking the wish seriously. After blowing the cake, she smiled at us and we all clapped before eating the food infront of us.

"Where's Sana?" I whispered to Momo but she's busy chewing her food.

"She's sleeping?" Momo replied after a minute.

"Sleeping?"

"I think she's on her bed when I called her" Momo said and continued to eat.

We took a lot of pics together with a wide smile on our faces. I wish we're complete today.

After having a good time with our friends, we didn't notice that the sun came down and it's now dark outside. We bid our goodbyes to each other before heading back to our own place.

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Tzuyu's friends from Taiwan stayed with her for awhile. Tzuyu wants to show the beauty of Seoul at night. Her friends are all excited to tour with her.

Tzuyu's phone started ringing and she answered it right away. She walked away and her friends asked each other where's Sana.

"That's probably Sana" Babe said

Tzuyu came back to talk to them that she needs to go now.

"I badly want to stay with you guys but I really need to go. Jun will tour you around"

"You got an urgent schedule?" Jun asked.

"Yeah. Enjoy the night" Tzuyu said.

Tzuyu ran to her car to drive back to her unit. Some people greeted her at the hallway and she thanked them with a bow.

"What are you doing there?" Tzuyu asked at the girl infront of her door. The girl is looking down while sleeping that's why Tzuyu lift her face a little bit.

"Wake up" Tzuyu said as soon as she saw the face of the girl.

"Oh...happy birthday Tzu" Sana greeted. She's holding a small box and a letter.

"Take this please" Sana said as she offer her gift using her left hand, her right hand is on her pocket. Tzuyu accepted her gift and helped her stand up.

"Go back to your unit now. Don't do this ever again" Tzuyu replied.