"So what, am I just supposed to step up into my role and chop up people who've wronged me?" I motion with my free hand and then letting it drop on my leg.

Zayn furrows his eyebrows and laughs. "That's not always the case, I doubt you'll be doing any chopping yourself though." We both laugh, I will just have to accept my fate one day.

But maybe not today.

As we settle down, he turns to me and I smile at him. He made it so easy to be myself around him, I guess maybe that's why I found it hard to not be around him. I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't met him. Just as Zayn was about to lean in, there's tapping on the sliding glass door behind us and when we turned, it was Harry.

"Looks like you're up." He says, his voice sounded muffled by the glass. I roll my eyes and Harry walks back towards the kitchen.

"Fucking dick." Zayn mutters under his breath as he walks towards the guys. I mentally laugh at what just happened and look behind me to see his shadow move around in the kitchen. When I look back to the guys, they were engaged in the game. I stand up from the chair, leaving my blanket behind and walk inside to find Harry drinking a beer with his back against the counter.

I cross my arms. "You interrupted us." I mock, sitting on the counter in front of him. He had his left arm under his right arm that was holding his beer. He looks at me, unamused.

"Would an 'I'm sorry' be enough of an apology for you?"

"No," I shrug. "But you could admit that you're jealous and that would suffice."

Harry finishes off his beer before scoffing. "I'm sorry, jealous of what exactly?" He throws the beer bottle away, it clanks with other glass bottles in the trash.

"Zayn and I." I push, earning a dry laugh from him.

"You really can't stand the fact that you're not my type, can you, Birdie?" He countered while beginning to walk away. I jump off the counter and follow him halfway with the only intent to keep mocking him.

"Well I'm just going to go over there and give him that kiss. Can I trust that you won't interrupt this time?" I point with my thumb to the door behind me, a smirk on my lips. At this, Harry stops and turns around.

"You have my word." He mocks, putting his hand up in an oath. My smirk remains and I turn to walk towards the door, my hand barely tapping the door knob before I am being jerked away and pushed to his chest with my back against the wall.

It takes me a second to catch myself and once I do, I look up to his eyes while he looks at mine. Without further question, Harry grabs my jaw harshly and our lips connect. His tongue instantly makes its way inside my mouth, his grip on my jaw remains. He was too tall for me to pull him down further by his neck so I fist his black shirt and pull him in closer, our tongues exploring each other's mouth. Just as he was about to pull away, I push him back in, his hand goes towards my hair and fists it.

What was this side of me that wanted him like I did now? Maybe it was the way he played cat and mouse with me, he had me caged in the palm of his hands and I had nowhere to run to. With the way his sweet mouth tasted, I had no intentions of leaving anytime soon.

He was fire and I was burning. And man, did it feel so good.

I must surprise him when my mouth wraps around his tongue and I suck, earning a throaty groan from him. As the door knob rattles to open, Harry and I separate almost immediately, he fixes his shirt that was crinkled due to how hard my grip on it was.

Niall enters, noticing how I was pressed to the wall with disheveled hair and the way Harry was half a meter away from me, both of us with swollen lips and breathless. He raises a brow.