Chapter 38: Pool Trip

-Does shameless self promo right now-

  Hi~! I recently published a Kuroko no Basket fanfic which you should totally check out~!

  I mean, if you want to- *turns away in embarrassment*

----------------------------------------------

  Charity's P.O.V.~

"Do you need something?" I asked Hansol, who was staring at me from behind the counter rather hard. Hansol looks away for at least the hundredth time. "If you need something, just say it."

  Hansol opened his mouth and closed it again, forming a small line with his mouth. 

   "I think I'm going to start to have a mental breakdown.." I groaned outloud, clutching my head.

"It's not nice to leave a lady in pain~" Lance's voice joins our small conversation. "If you really need anything, you're always welcomed to ask any of us."

Hansol thought for a moment, probably trying to regain some self confidence, then spoke. "Do you guys want to go to a beach with me..?"

I had an urge to laugh out loud.

"The beach?" I asked, incredulously. "It's like pretty cold since it's in the winter."

"Oh.." Hansol's face dropped down to a gloomy expression, making me worry a bit.

"W-Well.." I stammered, trying to think of a way to cheer him up. "We can always go to a pool if you want?"

"Does it like the beach?" Hansol asked, probably not understanding my words that well. His English was getting better, but he's still at the point where he's confused over certain words.

I nod along. "It has water and we can go swimming! Plus it's a good place to go during the winter since it's warmer."

Hansol's face brightens up quickly. "Yes! Let's go as a group!"

"A group.?" I questioned, and he nodded.

"Lance, you are going with us too, right?" Hansol makes his puppy dog face to Lance, who seemed to be in a mix of confusion and horror that Hansol seemed to be begging him to do something.

"Yeah, of course." Lance said. "Do you want me to ask the rest of the guys who work here..?"

Hansol nods along happily to his suggestion. "Yes, please!"

"Can I invite Tyler?" I added. "I think that he's a nice boy who can probably get along with you guys."

"Tyler is that new guy who eats lunch with us.. Right?" Lance asks.

I fake gasped and grabbed a wet cloth to wipe a countertop. "Don't tell me you've been sitting with him for at least a month and you don't know his name."

Lance sheepishly looks away and gives and awkward laugh. "So.. I might've done that..?"

"How dare you!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms over my chest. "You could've just asked him but you didn't."

Lance holds his hands up in a surrender position. "Sue me- I only remember pretty girls names."

I shook my head in disbelief and continued to wipe the table clean. Of course, only Lance would not care of other people's names if they are irrelevant to him..