Author's Note

Copyright 2016 by JamieBlackmarr

All rights reserved.

All my stories,  including chapters, prologues, epilogues and all associated content is  copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All  rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works. Any  unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or  selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and  is punishable by law.

Yes, I am attempting NaNoWriMo again! Whether or not I'll succeed is yet to be discovered but we'll see! Either way, I am very excited for this story; some of you might recognize it as another NaNo project from 2016!  Back then it fell short of winning when I realized that I needed to do some major reworking of the story. However, upon having sorted those details out, I decided to break out the story again and what better time than NaNo, the same place it began?

Same rules as always apply here, this story is mine, I own it. Do no translate or post anywhere without my written consent as that is illegal. Do not try to re-post it and claim it as your own either, that is also illegal. Both instances will end with me busting out Thor's hammer and bringing it down upon you without mercy. It won't be pleasant so please, let's just be adults and not do stupid things like that okay?

Previous covers done by: waywardburns;  lokiofasgard_

Current cover by: mahana258

Hope you guys enjoy the story and write on! :)