Gym and fitness class rules

1. Don't be late ... ever!
2. Athletic shoes with socks are required
3. Non-offensive T-shirts or sweat shirts, as
defined in the student Handbook, should be
worn. No low cut shirts or sweatshirts will
be allowed.
4. Athletic shorts or sweat pants are acceptable,
no cut-offs or any type of shorts with loose
pockets, loops etc will be allowed.
5. Leotards or spandex outfits for particular
activities are acceptable.
6. For safety purposes, NO JEWELRY, may be worn
during class activities.
7. Students MUST be supervised to use any
equipment.
8. No food or drink allowed in the locker room or
gymnasium
9. Lockers must be locked and your lock removed
after each class period.
10. Lockers and showers must be left clean after
every period.
11. Never leave the locker rooms before the bell
rings and you are dismissed by the teacher.
12. All injuries should be reported immediately to
the teacher in charge.
13. All and any unsafe equipment or situations
should be reported immediately to the teacher
in charge.
14. Failure to change into gym gear will result in a
15 point reduction in the student's grade.
15. Students have 5 min after the dismissal bell of
their previous class to be in the gym for
attendance, then students has 7 min to change
into gym gear.
16. Any bullying, assault, inappropriate touching
or name-calling will be treated as an offense
in addition you will be written up for fitness
detention immediately.

Student's signature.............

Date................

Teacher's signature............ Date................

I sign the sheet and wait until Margie and her click left before I walk to Torin's office and put the sheet on his table. As I turn to leave, he stops me. "Ye okay Evanora?" When we're in school, I make sure to never call him on his name. Although many kids know that his brother is married to my sister Morgan, we're never too familiar with each other in school when he helps out here . "Aye Mr. Mackensie, perfectly fine thenk ye." I hear him chuckle humorlessly. "Fine my erse, but okay, we'll talk later, ye can gae." Mmm I know ye have a fine erse Mr. Mackensie, but I can't even tell ye that now can I? I leave in haste and I feel his eyes on me until I have left the gym. I change into my uniform and when the bell rings Mr. Mackensie stands in front of the lockers. "Ye ar dismissed class, hurry up dinnae make yer next teacher wait for ye." I have one class left before end of day and I leave for my favorite class namely art. When the bell rings at the end of the day, I walk with Armina to the gate and we stroll down the pavement towards my dad's chauffeur. It's a normal thing for Henry and me to drop Armina at her house two blocks from where our estate begins. Henry opens the door for us and we get in. We chat about school until we reached Armina's house where we drop her before Henry drops me at our house. The house is silent and I go to the kitchen where I grab myself a lot of stuff to eat and load the tray with three pieces of pizza, a croissant, four brownies and a small tub of ice cream as well as half a liter of soda. I lie on my bed and eat as if I haven't seen any food for the whole day. Afterwards I go clean my dishes and I feel so guilty I want to cry. I do my homework and then watch a few movies until I hear the dinner bell. At the table, Mira looks at me enquiringly. I just ignore her and she chuckles. "So how's yer last year of school Evie?" I hate it when she calls me Evie but I don't say anything about that. "It's okay, nae too boring." She laughs. "Cannae be boring with a gym and maths teacher like Torin Mackensie although I'm still the Seth girl. I like the brooding bad boy Seth more. Too bad, I'm engaged already. Nae that I complain aboot Baine." Their mother laughs and Dad just shakes his head. "Och darling, Baine is a lovely young man and an upcoming young lawyer ye shouldnae even be seeing Seth's looks. Baine is also very attractive." I snicker and think yes Mom; if you like the nerdy type of guy then Baine is absolutely perfect, although his name doesn't fit him. Baine sounds so manly, axially to manly for the nerd lawyer in his perfectly cut Sassenach (englishman) suit and tie. I wonder if he also sleeps in a suit and tie. Dad looks at me and I know he heard me snicker and he knows what I'm thinking because I see him hiding his smile behind his napkin. Mom looks at me when I want to have more potatoes and I see the disappointment in her eyes. "Evanora ye shouldnae be eating all that potatoes, it's nae good for ye. Rather try the green salad." I sigh and take the salad, but I'm still longing for the potatoes. O well, I can just come back down later when everyone's asleep and have some more potatoes. And that is precisely what I do just before midnight.