Rejection

Oka..... Soooooo....... I just may have made a big mistake. If you forget about the chapter titled "Fangirling"  You should go back and read it because this is kind of building off of that.

So I'll just start at the beginning. 

Today in speech class we watched a few videos on how to overcome fear of rejection. It was about this guy who went up to complete strangers and tried coming up with ridiculous questions to get them to reject him to get over his fear of rejection. He came up with 100 ways to get rejected. 

So at the end of class, my teacher decided to give us homework. We had to do something to get ourselves rejected for something. I have some super-sized insecurities about my crushes, so I decided to work on that. 

At the end of the day, I walked up to Hot Guy as he was headed to his bus and asked him, "Will you go out with me?" He looked pretty shocked at first but soon recovered enough to say, "Umm... I'll have to think about it." Then he got on his bus.

I put this on my weird events book because after he said that, I started laughing really hard. I barely managed to get out the "Oka." That I meant to. He gave me an odd look before getting on his bus. 

I know that I was pathetic about it, but eh... 

I guess I don't really care what people think of me. 

Yup, that's the whole point of this chapter. 

Bye.