Fangirling

Oka, so this happened at lunch a few days ago.

I turned in my seat to see who just walked past me and got a good look at his face. He was the hottest boy I have seen at my school ever. Including my boyfriend... Uh-oh.

Anyway I started fangirling really flipping hard and started laughing. One of my friends asked me what I was laughing about, and I told her to look at the guy at the other table. All of my friends agreed that he was very good-looking. Except for Anahi, who only said, "I guess he's oka. Japan from (Idk but I think it's called Hetalia) Hetalia is better." 

We all just looked at her. 

I turned to my other friend Trinity and said, "Dibs!" before she could, so she said, "Dang it, Sami!" 

I just laughed and began fangirling about what I would say to him if I had the balls to go up and talk to him. The only problem was, I didn't know his name. 

So naturally, the next day, I kept looking at him (thank god he never looked back or I would have peed my pants), and fangirling to my friends. Thinking about his nice smile, I wished he would smile at me. Finally the boy at our table - he was only there because he is Mary's boyfriend - said that he knew him and offered to go talk to him. And me being the person I am, I said sure. 

He went up to Hot Guy and started talking to him. I was obviously watching for his reaction, but I was kinda surprised when my friend started pointing at me and talking. Then, Hot Guy looked at me. 

God, I haven't seen eyes that perfect in a long time! He only caught my eye for a moment before I looked away, blushing harder than I have ever had in my life. I shielded my face for a second, then I looked back and he was still looking at me. I blushed again. And looked away. My friend came back to the table and of course, I asked him what he said. 

He said that he told Hot Guy that, "That girl over there likes you and says that you are hot."

Apparently, Hot Guy said that he didn't care, but after that, he looked at me again!

God, I sound like a love, struck idiot.

Well, I was properly embarrassed, and wanting to disappear, I headed to the gym to shoot some hoops and hopefully see him again. And I was not disappointed! He was even good at basketball! Hee hee I am crushing so hard!!!

Then, sadly, the bell rang and we had to go to class. 

I feel like an idiot writing his but I thought that it was kinda funny.

Friends, when you see this, DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME!!!!!