Chaeyoung had never treated the two women as her employees. They built the Orange together, along with her bandmates. The only bragging right she had with the Orange was that she spent her own money acquiring it. The rests were contributed efforts from her friends and the rest of the crew.

"No. I think she won't make it. She's still in Tongyeong right now to see the new murals in Dongpirang. Why?"

"Nothing. She was, you know, a ray of sunshine when she was here last week. Causing a stir. The uni people kept asking me about her," Chahee replied.

The uni people Chahee was talking about were the students from Hongik University in Hongdae who would flock in the Orange during the weekend who saw Lisa last week. They thought Lisa was beautiful and they wanted to see that Thai beauty again.

"They did, didn't they? Lisa is always a head-turner, anyway. It would be a surprise if nobody would ask about her," Chaeyoung said. There was pride and affection in her voice.

"Oh, my god! It's freezing outside!" Jin-Ah yelled as she entered the premise of the Orange.

She, too, was wearing winter clothes and her cheeks were puffy and red, like Chaeyoung's.

"Wait, I'll prepare you guys a drink. Something that will warm your system," Chahee said and uprooted herself from the high chair she was sitting on and went around inside the bar--her domain, to prep up a drink for the two musicians.

"Oh, no need, Chahee. Thanks, but I have my coffee. Besides, it's still too early for a drink," Chaeyoung said.

"Speak for yourself, Park Chaeyoung. Can I have a brandy, please?" Jin-Ah said.

"Sure thing!" Chahee replied with a wink.

"Oh, by the way, Chaeng? Have you seen Lisa's latest post on Instagram?" Jin-Ah said.

Both Chahee and Jiyeon signaled her to quit talking about it but to no avail. Jin-Ah ignored the two women and turned to face Chaeyoung.

"No. I haven't been online today," Chaeyoung replied. "Which account?"

They all knew that Lisa was handling two Instagram accounts. One for her photography while the other was for her private use. Lisa seldom used the latter.

"Her private account. She posted something a while ago," Jin-Ah answered.

"She updated her private account? Really? Wow! That must have been something important?" Chaeyoung wondered.

All of them knew that Lisa only updated her private account once in a blue moon. In fact, the last update was five months ago, when Lisa was river cruising somewhere in Italy.

"Wait, let me check it out for you," Jin-Ah said and fished her mobile phone from her pocket. "Here, have a look," she said and handed the device to Chaeyoung.

Both Chahee and Jiyeon fell silent. They were both staring at Chaeyoung, anxiously waiting for Chaeyoung's reaction. But they saw nothing. Chaeyoung's face remained unbothered. Jiyeon thought Chaeyoung might have pursed her lips a little tighter but it only lasted for a matter of a millisecond.

"Who's she with?" Jin-Ah asked callously. "A model?"

"That's, uhm..." she cleared her throat. "That's probably Jennie." Chaeyoung answered.

"Jennie? So, you know her, too?" Jiyeon could not help herself from asking. For she, too, was curious.

"Yes. Well, no. Not really," Park Chaeyoung replied. "Lisa and I saw her at The Era a couple of weeks ago. She was, uhm, she was also here last week."