Is This The End?

I am so tired. It's been 2 day since I have been kidnapped by Harley. No food or drink for 2 days has really taken it's toll on me. If only there was someway I could squeeze through these cuffs, but trust me I've tried. I have the bloody wrists to prove it. If anything, I'm happy that Joker hasn't came. At least he is safe. I heard Harley mention he has 3 days to come, and only 1 more day to go.

Well anyway, Harley has a daily routine for me. I wake up, if I do fall asleep, and I get a beating. Then she leaves for 7 hours or so, and comes back to call me names, and then beats me again, and leaves. Then after that she gets her men on me. Don't worry they haven't.....well not yet. She just tells them to kick me. After that they leave me alone, and I have nothing to do but lay there. Luckily, I slept last night, but no the first night. I sigh, and run my hand over my fresh cuts, and bruises. 

This is not how I expected the shopping trip to be. Oh, and the vests? She burnt them right in front of me yesterday. Here's some advice for you. If you ever meet her, don't get her angry. Trust me, now I know what it's like to be beaten, and tortured. 

So, hours have passed, and it will be 3 more hours until day 3 is here....no sleep for me, I guess....I think this is it...this is the end...Isn't it?