A Big Day Ahead Of Us

"Hey...hey you? Yeah..wake up...wake up wake up wake up...!" I slowly opened my eyes as I heard soft giggles, and felt a hand gently slapping my face. I groaned, and looked around, only to flinch. The room was so bright. I squint my eyes, and try to remember what happened last night. I stare at the scarred face in front of me, and suddenly remember. I try to move, but my hands and feet were tied to what seemed like a metal chair.

" No no, calm down. You're all tied up, there's no getting out." My eyes widened at the scary man in front of me, and I tried to scream, but there was a gag on my mouth. He realized my fear and chuckled. "Don't worry, doll. I'm not gonna hurt ya. I just need you to do one task for me." I tried to ask, but was only to be muffled by the gag. The Joker tilts his head, and takes my gag off. "What was that, hun? I didn't quite get what you said." I take a deep breath, and ask my question. "W-..what do you want me to do?" I ask, fear could be heard in my voice. I tried my best to hide it. " I need you to help me get to the batman." He said as if it was obvious. I suddenly start to get braver. "How exactly do you expect me to do that? I'm just a young girl!" 

He quickly responds. " That's the point. Batman wouldn't expect someone so small, and fragile, to get him." I roll my eyes at his words. "I am NOT going to kill batma-" I was interrupted by him. "I NEVER SAID YOU WERE ALOUD TO KILL HIM!" He screams, causing me to flinch. He brushes his green hair out of his face, and speaks. "We will discuss this later. Are you hungry? Hm? Ya look hungry, lets eat." He unties my hands and feet, and pulls me on my feet. I quickly realize now was my chance, and well do the stupidest thing. Make a run for it. Unfortunately, I didn't get far. He caught me, and knocked me to the ground. He was now on top of me, and his knife was held tightly in his hand. " Bad girl. You do not run. Next time you do, things will get messy..k?"

He says ruffling my hair. I get up. This is one STRANGE man.... "Well the kitchen is this way." He says tightly grabbing my arm, and drags me to his so called "kitchen" When we get there, I see these buff men in masks all talking loudly. One looks at me, and walks over to me. "Hey, you're a beauty. I sure will have you later." He says. I glare at him. "Now dar-" He was interrupted by a knife in his back. I fell down without another word. "She's mine." Joker said, after kicking him. He looks at me. " Everyone get out!" He yells, and his henchmen go out of the room so it's just him, and I. "Well, what would you like to eat? We have sandwiches..you like sandwiches?" I shake my head 'no'. He frowns, well if that was possible, and walks closer to me. "You WILL eat a sandwich!" Geez, he has a temper. He starts getting all the ingredients out, and sloppily making the sandwich.

He then puts it on the table. "Eat." He says calmly, pointing to it. I rolls my eyes, and slowly eat the sandwich. It was very awkward, because he was watching me the whole time. I had finally finished, and needed a drink. "Can I have a drink?" I ask. "Hm? Oh a drink? Of course! But you will have to drink beer." I roll my eyes. "I don't drink." Even though I was at a bar last night , I was not a drinker. I never liked it, I guess. He shakes his head. "That's gonna be a problem." He says handing me a beer out of a beaten down fridge. "You need to drink it if you are thirsty. It's either that, or die." I look at him, and then the beer. I nod my head, and just look down.

"Fine..." I hear him say, before a cool water bottle was placed in my hand. "Only this time, because you're so cute!" He giggles. I finished drinking, and stand up. "What do I do now?" He laughs. "We are going shopping tomorrow, just for a bit. There is a party we need to attend, and I don't want to be late!" I roll my eyes, and nod. "Oh, and you might want to get some rest." He drags me into a room. Man I'm sick of this dragging. "You will sleep here." It was a dusty old room, but a good sized bed, so I couldn't complain. Well I couldn't complain anyway, or I might die. I look at him, and he nods. I walk over to the bed, and lay down. He walks over, and pats my head. "Goodnight, my little petal." I had a new nickname I guess. Petal, hmm..not bad. I hear soft giggles, and then a door shutting, and I suddenly fall asleep.