Miss me, puddin?

"Joker, how do you like your eggs?" I asked Joker who was sitting at a table behind me. Ten months have passed by since the hug, and kiss on the cheek, and things have been going pretty normal. Well Joker normal. After asking the question, I got no response. I look behind me to see a depressed looking Joker. I tilt my head in confusion. The Joker is NEVER depressed....well at least not like this..what is going on? I take the scrambled eggs off of the pan, and set it on a plate. I walked over, and sat in front of him. "Now, Joker. What's the matter? Why so glum?" He looks at me. "I am NOT glum!" He yells at me making me jump. We both sit there in silence, until he sighs. "Fine. It's just..I'm bored." I look at him like he was crazy. "You're the Joker. You can't be bored. You could rob as much as you wanted, or blow up a building. To me that's pretty exciting."

He just sat there. "I'm..getting tired of that stuff. I really don't know what to do next." I just sit there thinking, until an idea pops into my head. "How about we go clothes shopping?" He looks at me stupidly. "Clothes shopping?" He asked with amusement filling his voice, a giggle following after. There's that giggle that I missed so m- I mean..brain shut up.. "Well yeah!" I said as if it were obvious. "And..WHAT do you expect me to GET at a clothing store, Petal?" I roll my eyes, look up. "Clothes, silly! But you won't be picking them out, I will."

His eyes widened. "Oh no no, Petal. I can't let you do that. Your a-." "I'm what? A girl? I'll let you know girls are way better at shopping for clothes then boys. Plus don't you get tired of wearing the same clothes everyday?" He doesn't respond. "That's what I thought. Now, you are going to be my little uh...model." I said with a wide smile. I earned a smile from him. "I guess I may look quite good in new clothes." He says confidently. "Alrighty, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" This time I drag HIM out to the car, and he laughs maniacally. I actually started to laugh like him. I guess I'm slowly turning insane, just kidding. No way....right? Anyway, once we are both in the car, I drive to my favorite clothes store for both men, and women. This is going to be fun.....

*In the store parking lot*
Well, the ride was surprisingly short...must be because I was speeding...what? I was excited. I look at him. "Ready?" I ask. He nodded, and cocked his gun. I just smiled, and we both walked in. "Alright, ladies, and gentleman. I am here for a little mission. I want you to throw all of your phones on the floor now, or you WILL be shot. Well I might shoot you anyway, but DO IT!" Joker yelled, and pointed his gun at everyone in the store. They all gasped, and did as they were told. When he was rambling on, and tying everyone's arms and feet together, I was already in the men's clothing aisle looking at new vests for him to wear. Why I chose vests? He looks mighty fine in them that's why. Wow I really did just think that didn't I? I smile and imagine him wearing these. They all suit him perfectly in my mind.

While looking, I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist. "Watcha find, Petal?" Joker whispered in my ear, making me shiver at his words. "I thought these would look good on you." I mumble, and hand him 2 vests to try on. "Good." He cheers, and looks at them. "Wow, you have great taste." He said. "Why thank you. I think the dressing room is over there." I say pointing to my right at the door. He nods, and goes in there to change. I sit down on a bench next to the bathroom, and twirl my thumbs. I had to admit I was anxious to see what he would look like in these. Soon enough, he comes out with vest # 1. My eyes widen, and I swallow hard. He looked really really good in red.."Well...how do I look?" He asked spinning around like a toddler. "You look amazing! I do agree with you I DO have great taste." I respond. He smiles so wide I forgot the scars were there.

We stare at each other for a long while. "Well...d- don't just stand there. Go and try the other two on." I say, smiling like a maniac. He nods once more, and goes back into the dressing room. I began to twirl my thumbs again. It took quite a while this time. I was getting curious at the moment, until a heard him from the dressing room. "Hey Petal. Can I have some help with this?" I walk over to the door, and hesitate. I hope he isn't..naked.. I turn the knob, and sigh of relief, for seeing him naked would be..VERY VERY VERY awkward..but ANYWAY, I see him with vest # 2 on, but it's half buttoned. "Hmm..tight fit?" I asked him.

He nods. "Not to worry, just gotta work its way." I mumble, as I gently button the last button. I step back, and admire the vest. "Wow." I mumbled once more. "I like em both...they suit me. Ya know..you should get new clothes too. You would look..good." I smirk at his attempt to be a gentleman. He must be new to this.. "Not today, Joker. Maybe another time." He nods once more, and walks over to the cashier, who was also tied up. "This is a lovely store ya have here. Well, here ya go." He said, handing him money. I smile at the fact that he give them money, after tying them up. We were about to exit the store, when we hear the store door open, and high female voice could be heard from behind us. "Miss me, puddin?"