Harley's Plan

'BANG!' A loud shot woke me from my sleep. I look around, and started to panic. I remember exactly what happened, and I was terrified. My ears started to ring. "Well, well, well. Look who's awake. The man stealer." I shook my head to stop the ringing but it didn't work. "Why are you keeping me here?" I ask fear clearly heard in my voice. I could hear her giggle. "So I can kill Mista J of course!" She said. Kill? I thought she loved him... I just stare at her. I tried to move, but I was handcuffed on some sort of large pole. "

And, how are you going to do that by keeping me here?" "Whew....his new girl sure is a dumb one, huh? I know for sure he will come for you, and when he does." She made a gunshot noise with her mouth. Joker's gonna get shot...oh no...I can't let him die..."Please don't kill him..." Was all I said. Dumb words, but the only ones I could find. "Aww.." She chuckles. "Looks like you have STRONG feelings for him, huh?" I look down. She laughs like a maniac. "Even better!" She screams, and walks out of view.

I look around. It was VERY dark. I was in some type of..abandoned building I guess....I was so very worried, but not for me. For Joker. If he finds out where I am, and comes...he will die. I need to think of something...I jerk my arms, but it only made my handcuffs dig into my flesh. I flinched a little, but to be honest I didn't care. I just hope Joker doesn't come here.