*Joker's POV* Where Is She?

*Joker's POV*

I have been pretty lonely without Petal. I feel extremely bad for leaving her, but I was angry, and didn't want to hurt her. OHHH HEHEHAHAHA You looooooove her!! hehe...... I smack my head. I couldn't get my mind to shut up. I guess I should drive back.....I sigh, and run my fingers through my dirty, green hair. Why do I feel like this?

Ok, so I get in the car, drive to the store, and well..she isn't there! So, I drive to her favorite place. The pond. And ya know what? She isn't there either! I've drove all  around Gotham, and didn't even find a clue to where she could be. wait you don't think...HARLEY! I outta kill that little.......AHHHHHHH! How dare she? If I find where she has her, I will KILL her! I WILL find Petal, and save her....I need to drive back home...now...

*At hideout*

I sigh, and face palm. How could I be so stupid, and leave her there, knowing Harley was nearby?!?!?! This is actually my first time feeling..guilty...I HATE IT! Maybe I just need to eat... I go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich. I don't eat it...I just stare at it..it reminded me of Petal...I shake my head, and throw it away. I start pacing back and forth. I'm so worried...WHAT DO I DO!!???!? I was about to go into an anger fit, but I see a piece of paper on my fridge in the corner of my eye. I walk over to it, and rip it off of the door handle, and read it out loud. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                           Dear Mista J, AKA Puddin,

I know you and little Petal have a thing for each other, and me being me, I got jealous, so I took Petal to a nice little     place In fact, the nice little place where we had our little makeout session in. Yeah, that one. Now of course, that was certainly one UNFORGETTABLE night, so I KNOW you know where she is. Don't worry, you can come get her, but there is a little price. You save her, you belong to ME. Not like before though. You won't through me around, and treat me like crap. Oh no. I will simply torture you until death takes you. I'm going to show you how it feels like to be beaten everyday by someone. Oh, and better hurry. 3 days, and she has a bullet to the head.

                                                                                                                    Your dearest, 

                                                                                                                                                      Harley Quinn XOXOXO

I stare at the paper a while. Reading it over, and over. I then snapped. It happened, and I couldn't help myself. I began laughing so loud. I couldn't control it. This was something I would do when I was too angry, and stressed. Hopefully, I will calm down later. But I HAVE to save Petal. Even if it will cost my life.