That Clown

I wake up with a bursting head ache. Luckily the room I was in was dark. Wait..room? Like last time, I had to remember what had happened. I didn't quite know actually. I look around, and all I see is darkness. I sit up, and curl, and uncurl my toes. Where was I? This place seems so familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it. "Sleep well, Petal?" Oh... I looked up to see the bright red smile in front of me. "Very good. It would have been better if you hadn't of hit me in the head." I reply, rubbing my head. "Oh, yeah. I'm sorry about that. I WAS going to escape, and didn't want you slowing me down." I roll my eyes.

"You know, I was gonna get you out of there, until y-." I was interrupted. "I know, I know. That was very sweet of you, but you uh..you could have done a little better than that." I glare at him. Ungrateful little... "Well SORRY that I-." Once again I was interrupted, but this time with a...a.....holy crap a hug...I know that doesn't seem much, but the Joker hugging..? Eyes widened, I hesitate, but hug back. It was a..long hug. We pull away. We just look at each other for a moment. "Well." Joker says, breaking the awkward silence.

"I don't know, but I think ya might have a mighty bad headache right now, so." Joker says, and throws a bottle of pain killers, and water at me. "Thanks." I quickly swallow the pills, and just lay down on the bed beneath me. I close my eyes for a little while, forgetting Joker was still there. Suddenly, I light touch to my cheek made me open my eyes. I realize I had been kissed on the cheek by Joker. I smile as he leaves the room I was in. I gently touch my tingling cheek, and turn over on the bed. I fell asleep, but before I did, I realized something. I was falling. Falling for that clown.