I shake my head at their silliness, and head inside my studio. I don't need to check on them, they know they way around the house.

I grin to my self, since I am bringing them, the girls would focus on them and I can have my alone time with Amy.

*******

Some plans doesn't always go well as you expect it.

I didn't have my alone time with her, she barely even talk to me. She's too focus on the three BTOB members I brought with me that she doesn't pay me much attention. I am now regretting my decision of bringing them with me.

We went to the BBQ restaurant in Hongdae where Amy and I had our first date. Since BTOB members and I are regulars here, the owner ajhussi gave as a room for ourselves so the three members can relax and enjoy the dinner.

Sungjae is sitting in between Tin and Rielle, so that they won't argue anymore, Jem and Val with Ilhoon in front of them. Amy beside me and Jona on her right and Minhyuk hyung and Ellen in front of us.

Minhyuk hyung is the epitome of a perfect gentleman I want to punch him. He serve Ellen and Jona food first, he even put some meat on Amy's plate. I scowl at him. All three of them gushed about how handsome he looks. He pour water on Ellen's cup and even made a wrap for her and feed her. He's too flirty.

Amy finally notice me, because I'm just playing with my chopsticks and not eating at all. She made a wrap for me and feed me. I accepted the wrap but I still don't smile at her.

She put her elbows at the table and stare at me, making cute faces when I still didn't react

She put her elbows at the table and stare at me, making cute faces when I still didn't react. I gave up when she flutter her eyes. She's too cute that I can't keep my poker face. I smiled at her and started to eat again.

Sungjae and Ilhoon made a bet with the girls on who can put more meat on their mouth, they are having their own world on the other side of the table

Sungjae and Ilhoon made a bet with the girls on who can put more meat on their mouth, they are having their own world on the other side of the table. Rielle keep feeding Sungjae while Jem feeds Ilhoon. Minhyuk hyung just shakes his head at their childishness. He continued to focus his attention to Ellen and Jona.

"Are you ok now?" I whispered to her so only she can hear what I said. She automatically blushed with my question. She pinched my nose, nod her head and told me to shut up. I laugh at her and continue to eat.

"Ate Amy, what time did you wake up this morning, we didn't see you when we leave the apartment to do some last minute shopping." Valerie asked her all of a sudden.

I choke on the meat I just put in my mouth, Amy almost spits out the water she's about to drink.

"Swallow your food Hyunsik-ah." Minhyuk said as he handed me a glass of water. He probably thought I choke because of not swallowing my food. I glanced at Amy, her face is all red.

"Yeah, I got up early.... and.. ahh.. I went out.. You guys were already gone when I come back." she said after a while, I felt her pinched my thighs under the table. "Ouch!" I couldn't helped exclaim as she pinched me too hard.

"Are you okay hyung?" Ilhoon asked from the other side of the table.

"Ahhh.... the meat.. it's hot, I forgot to blow on it." I tried not to squirm as Amy continue to pinch me.

The girls talk about their plans on coming back if BTOB had another concert, Minhyuk hyung told the girls to let them know whenever they are back in Korea so they can hangout again like this, which the girls immediately agreed to.

"Ate, is that a new necklace?" Jona asked her, referring to the star necklace I gave her.

"Ahh.. I.. got it as a gift." she answered back to her friend.

"Wow Noona, someone else give you a gift! Daebak! Hyunsik hyung what are you doing? Give her something too." Sungjae exclaimed.

"Idiot! I gave that to her."

The girls squeel at that and Minhyuk hyung gave me a thumbs up.

They took another round of picture with BTOB and we did a group picture as well before they bid each other goodbye with a promise to come back and hangout again.

I wanted to drive Amy back to their rented apartment but she asked me to let her go with the girls. I kissed her good night despite the protest of our friends for acting so sweet in front of them.

We see them off in a taxi and waved goodbye at them. I turned and look at my friends, from starting my morning with Amy beside me, I have to end my night sleeping next to this crazies and wake up to them as well.

God I miss her already.